TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 21, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #767 of 1,206
The T1e earned their place, as all high performers for the buck do, and the T2 has earned its place too, either that be as an underachiever or a decent value pair.

IMO the jury is still out on the T2. The "hype cloud" has yet to settle.

Jan 21, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #769 of 1,206
IMO the jury is still out on the T2. The "hype cloud" has yet to settle.

I'm a believer in those who already tried it, and got back with the impressions I need. When two or more reliables match, I'm not going to take the word of someone who might be looking to bring some redemption to the particular IEM. They are average performers that fit a certain budget for someone looking for an upgrade to their $10-40 single and DD. That's cool too. Someone's first hybrid.

Jan 21, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #772 of 1,206
That game was a miracle match, easily a classic and one for the ages. A combination of heart/skill and a lot of luck falling into Seattle's lap.

After the last interception by Wilson the game was 98.2% won by GB and Seattle made that 1.8% happen. I'm still in shock and probably won't kick in until mid next week when all the SB festivities kick off.

GO HAWKS!

Jan 21, 2015 at 7:36 PM Post #773 of 1,206
If anyone wants a great h200 triple hybrid for $92 (listening to mine at the moment, and they are great), you should jump on this deal...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/751723/t-peos-h-200-iems-low-cost-way-to-2-balanced-armature-dynamic-driver/0_30

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #774 of 1,206
If anyone wants a great h200 triple hybrid for $92 (listening to mine at the moment, and they are great), you should jump on this deal...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/751723/t-peos-h-200-iems-low-cost-way-to-2-balanced-armature-dynamic-driver/0_30

I would, but too bad that in my country "peos" means farts, I couldn't take so many fart jokes everyday... lol
It would be like "hey dude, are you using your T-FARTS?" "what are you listening? the fart symphony?", etc...

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #775 of 1,206
I would, but too bad that in my country "peos" means farts, I couldn't take so many fart jokes everyday... lol
It would be like "hey dude, are you using your T-FARTS?" "what are you listening? the fart symphony?", etc...

LOL

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #776 of 1,206

+1
i have never considered those phones, i cant.

"this farts sound so good" :D

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:45 PM Post #777 of 1,206

I've dealt with the seller before and he is one of the best sellers on here.  He constantly has stuff for sale for a lot less than what people list theirs for and he takes care of his headphones. Local Washingtonian living elsewhere at the time being lol.

*edit: man that STAX rig he has FS is super tempting...

Jan 21, 2015 at 9:03 PM Post #778 of 1,206

I've dealt with the seller before and he is one of the best sellers on here.  He constantly has stuff for sale for a lot less than what people list theirs for and he takes care of his headphones. Local Washingtonian living elsewhere at the time being lol.

Cool. So basically $92 for perfect condition H200's which were not long ago selling for $200-$250. Pretty good deal I'd say.

*edit: man that STAX rig he has FS is super tempting...

Yes indeed!

Jan 22, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #780 of 1,206
Just got my T2 in mail today. Right now, I am listening through it while typing this. First impression:
- very mid centric to my ear
- sound stage is very close and more in your head
- very forward, vocal is forward
- treble is smooth, no sibilance
- bass is okay, rather light, weird placement in overall sound presentation
- build quality is good, nice packaging, cable is amazing and very beautiful
Still in burn in process, so can't compare with anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back