TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 22, 2015 at 3:17 AM Post #781 of 1,206
  Just got my T2 in mail today. Right now, I am listening through it while typing this. First impression:
- very mid centric to my ear
- sound stage is very close and more in your head
- very forward, vocal is forward
- treble is smooth, no sibilance
- bass is okay, rather light, weird placement in overall sound presentation
- build quality is good, nice packaging, cable is amazing and very beautiful
Still in burn in process, so can't compare with anything yet.

How it compares with DUOZA? 

Jan 22, 2015 at 3:22 AM Post #782 of 1,206
  How it compares with DUOZA? 

Right now? No contest imho. DuoZa wins. 
- T2's vocal is a little bit nasal
- DuoZa has a more rounded sound
- i like DuoZa's sound presentation more than T2. T2 has this very weird bass that is kind of separate from other frequencies. EDM, dubstep and Trance are worst in T2.

Jan 22, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #783 of 1,206
  Right now? No contest imho. DuoZa wins. 
- T2's vocal is a little bit nasal
- DuoZa has a more rounded sound
- i like DuoZa's sound presentation more than T2. T2 has this very weird bass that is kind of separate from other frequencies. EDM, dubstep and Trance are worst in T2.

Oh... well I was kinda expecting this after following and reading much on DouZa and T2 since 2 months.

Jan 22, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #784 of 1,206
But the DUNU Titan 1 is as good as the DuoZA apparently, so now there's one more to add that new and better than T2.

Jan 22, 2015 at 4:34 AM Post #785 of 1,206
But the DUNU Titan 1 is as good as the DuoZA apparently, so now there's one more to add that new and better than T2.

Well both of the earphones you mentioned are more expensive and whether its better than the T2 is down to your own preferences (but i believe both of them must be great earphones for the price) , guess i'll just have to wait for my T2 to arrive so i can judge whether its sound quality lives up to its name. I'm kinda like a "vocalhead" and not a fan of bass so i might lean towards the T2s, who knows?

Jan 22, 2015 at 4:53 AM Post #786 of 1,206
  Well both of the earphones you mentioned are more expensive and whether its better than the T2 is down to your own preferences (but i believe both of them must be great earphones for the price) , guess i'll just have to wait for my T2 to arrive so i can judge whether its sound quality lives up to its name. I'm kinda like a "vocalhead" and not a fan of bass so i might lean towards the T2s, who knows?

It does come down to what you want. And it can be better but you might not like it, as i saw some one saying he thinks Narmoo S1 is better than or equal to DN-1k.

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:08 AM Post #787 of 1,206
  It does come down to what you want. And it can be better but you might not like it, as i saw some one saying he thinks Narmoo S1 is better than or equal to DN-1k.

Who me? I never said the Narmoo S1 was better than the DN1K. The Narmoo isn't even in the same sentence as the DN1K. Not in the same league. The DN1K is fine audio, excellent and if not for the peakiness of the highs, would have been a keeper.

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:25 AM Post #788 of 1,206
Who me? I never said the Narmoo S1 was better than the DN1K. The Narmoo isn't even in the same sentence as the DN1K. Not in the same league. The DN1K is fine audio, excellent and if not for the peakiness of the highs, would have been a keeper.

Was it you? i didnt meant any thing but its all about preference. You like it better than a better phone cuz it meets your needs.

Jan 22, 2015 at 7:44 AM Post #789 of 1,206
Just got my T2 in mail today. Right now, I am listening through it while typing this. First impression:
- very mid centric to my ear
- sound stage is very close and more in your head
- very forward, vocal is forward
- treble is smooth, no sibilance
- bass is okay, rather light, weird placement in overall sound presentation
- build quality is good, nice packaging, cable is amazing and very beautiful
Still in burn in process, so can't compare with anything yet.

Totally agreed, and extra agreed on weird bass placement in the music

Jan 22, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #790 of 1,206
Totally agreed, and extra agreed on weird bass placement in the music

That weird bass placement might be because of placement of Dynamic driver in the T2's body. Since its teaser I had doubts over the design. 

Jan 22, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #792 of 1,206
Jan 22, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #794 of 1,206
There are many possible designs....but they chose the one they can cut corners the most, and gimped everything....but in showing them my support I will be keeping it lol. Onto the design....well, it is non of my business to voice up :cool:

Right.... Till now I've seen no one holding T2 in high regards. I've seen reputed reviewers honoring duoza but T2 might prove a sad launch by TTPOD.

I still hope for T2E though... Since T1E was a nice upgrade over the T1.

Jan 22, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #795 of 1,206
Right.... Till now I've seen no one holding T2 in high regards. I've seen reputed reviewers honoring duoza but T2 might prove a sad launch by TTPOD.

I still hope for T2E though... Since T1E was a nice upgrade over the T1.

That would be T2 pro. Their plan initially was to improve the BA drivers...don't know why, and may have an inline microphone version for Apple devices. I am not too sure they will improve that much, if using this same design lol...I mean one of the easiest possible way would be to Face the dynamic driver away from that wall...at the least...:D

I have no educated knowledge about audio, waves, designs....whatever. But my experiences on audio enthusiasm is telling me that no speakers will be at full potential, and the sound would not be full body if facing a wall....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back