TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 18, 2015 at 10:57 PM Post #662 of 1,206
I think you're referring to the normal front opening. Venting the backwave through the front would cause loads of cancellation.

It could be the side vent that they are using for this ? Dont you think, there is a side vent closer to the dynamic driver, and when i tried taping it up, there was a slight boost acrossmthe whole spectrum, very slight

Jan 18, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #663 of 1,206
Still waiting...

same here, i am with you mate. just breathe. Don't you get sad about these hard and kind of negative impressions? still i want it cuz of those mids these guys are talking about. and i wonder, how bad can it be!!

Jan 18, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #664 of 1,206
same here, i am with you mate. just breathe. Don't you get sad about these hard and kind of negative impressions? still i want it cuz of those mids these guys are talking about. and i wonder, how bad can it be!!
I respect the opinions on here, but ultimately I need to hear it to draw a conclusion.

I have to throw different sources and tips at them, see if I can maximize the capabilities of them, and draw a conclusion of them myself. The only problem is I don't have them. Aliexpress stuff makes it to U.S. soil faster than these. Honestly, makes me wonder if these were lost.

Jan 18, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #665 of 1,206

Dont take it wrong. I like it a lot. It is just because i like a varieties of sounds, but i am more like a details and accuracy folk. The mid and high from the T2 is actually the most foward, wide, deep, details and smoothest i have heard. It is only the low imaging is lacking, but it doesnt bother me much as i can enjoy more bass notes this way, rather trying to imagine the 3d of the bass and low frequencies instruments, it tells me exactly what is being played with narrower space.

Truth is i like it this way a lot, as i am a details and accuracy folk. I can even hear tracking error with this pair. I found it very accurate and detailed.... Only low frequencies soundstage is narrow, mid and highs are rather wide.

Again, if you use a pair to track and edit or dj job, T2 will do it too well, but for musical folk with fun and soundstage....usually more v-shaped with more mid details will be rather unimpressed.

Jan 18, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #666 of 1,206
I respect the opinions on here, but ultimately I need to hear it to draw a conclusion.

I have to throw different sources and tips at them, see if I can maximize the capabilities of them, and draw a conclusion of them myself. The only problem is I don't have them. Aliexpress stuff makes it to U.S. soil faster than these. Honestly, makes me wonder if these were lost.

Mine are put back in the bag. After auditioning i think. and custom department will post their review soon.

Jan 19, 2015 at 2:41 AM Post #668 of 1,206

Mine are put back in the bag. After auditioning i think. and custom department will post their review soon.

Well, at the risk of twister6 saying "I told you so" I've fallen out of love with my T2 as well....much to admire, especially the intimate mids, but ultimately after spending more time with my A83's, the lack of sub-bass, soundstage and sparkle has the T2's packaged for RMA. The channel confusion also didn't inspire great build confidence, and I had one channel go out briefly although only for a few seconds.

In the same price range, can anyone comment on the dual hybrid BGVP DGS100? Or is the double dynamic Douza the object of desire at this price point?

Jan 19, 2015 at 2:46 AM Post #669 of 1,206
Don't be silly. DuoZA. Easy.

Jan 19, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #670 of 1,206

Well, at the risk of twister6 saying "I told you so" I've fallen out of love with my T2 as well....much to admire, especially the intimate mids, but ultimately after spending more time with my A83's, the lack of sub-bass, soundstage and sparkle has the T2's packaged for RMA. The channel confusion also didn't inspire great build confidence, and I had one channel go out briefly although only for a few seconds.

In the same price range, can anyone comment on the dual hybrid BGVP DGS100? Or is the double dynamic Douza the object of desire at this price point?

DuoZa got plent of praise.  so its safe to go for them.

Jan 19, 2015 at 3:29 AM Post #672 of 1,206
If you're going dual driver be sure to check newegg for the kef m200. But I'd only get them if you normally use medium to large ear tips, otherwise the nozzle will be to big. But if it fits, it's a lot of sound and build quality for $99 or $69 open - box.

i will get them soon, in a month may be cuz the custom people are loving them!! MOther's chucker.

Jan 19, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #673 of 1,206
Whats a very good hybrid iem, that will have bass that rumbles but still stays very clear? My budget is $150 dollars but would prefer to spend $100 :). I want a earphone that can compete with iems twice or three times the priced and I mainly listen to edm,rap,dubstep & hard dance. So I need something very energetic and fun sounding but at the same time clear and detaild.

Jan 19, 2015 at 4:48 AM Post #674 of 1,206
Whats a very good hybrid iem, that will have bass that rumbles but still stays very clear? My budget is $150 dollars but would prefer to spend $100
smily_headphones1.gif
. I want a earphone that can compete with iems twice or three times the priced and I mainly listen to edm,rap,dubstep & hard dance. So I need something very energetic and fun sounding but at the same time clear and detaild.

Get Duoza then. I don't think T2 fit your requirements. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back