TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 12, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #332 of 1,206

Welp, another one added to the list, you sir are kryptonite for the wallets of many members on this site, I suspect :wink:   

Guilty as charged!

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:08 AM Post #333 of 1,206

DuoZA is a real deal.  Got them in my ears now too.  It punches above CKR10 in performance, yeah that good at a much cheaper price.

Too early to tell about T2 sound sig.  I moved them to my burn in corner in the basement "office" and will keep it in there for a day or so.

What the!!! I know I can trust Twister's words but is going to burn my wallet. Have heard many praises of CKR10 from you. Now that you say Duoza is better than CKR10, I'm gladly surprised.
ZA is the best : D

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #334 of 1,206
  DuoZA is a real deal.  Got them in my ears now too.  It punches above CKR10 in performance, yeah that good at a much cheaper price.

You better watch out with hype like that... CurraWokei is watching! 

(that's friggin' excellent @Wokei !)

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:37 AM Post #335 of 1,206
You better watch out with hype like that... CurraWokei is watching! 

(that's friggin' excellent @Wokei
!)

Woah woah....me myself is very much interested in ZA iem....had a go at Tenore...which is an excellent iem...me like the sound signature very very much but getting over the build quality which to me is a bit flimsy(me is a bit rough on iem..used them while riding me motorbike) ...no doubt in me mind Duoza will be good too...hype is good...the trick is getting on the right train...Cheers

Hype on....Muahahaha

Edited...also like CKR9...but bit too rich for me wallet...haha

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #336 of 1,206
Woah woah....me myself is very much interested in ZA iem....had a go at Tenore...which is an excellent iem...me like the sound signature very very much but getting over the build quality which to me is a bit flimsy(me is a bit rough on iem..used them while riding me motorbike) ...no doubt in me mind Duoza will be good too...hype is good...the trick is getting on the right train...Cheers

Yeah, I'm ZA-shy as well since my encounter with the tenores. The douza looks fairly well built though, and even seems to have strain reliefs! It might be worth waiting a few weeks though to make sure nobody encounters the dreaded TTS (although waiting might be tough!). Anyway, I guess I've used up my allotment of OT for the day...

Jan 13, 2015 at 7:42 AM Post #337 of 1,206
I should have a more updated impression tonight, got T2/Titan1/DuoZA on burn in since last night.  So far got 10+ hrs.  Not too much changes with DuoZA (bass tighten up), T1 (upper mids/treble tighter and more controlled now), but T2 is starting TO SHINE!!!  YEP, the balance between low end and mids/treble improved!  Upper mids/treble opened up with more details and clarity, yet still smooth, and bass became tighter with a nice rumble starting to peak through and quantity improving by at least a few dBs.  It is still skewed a little more toward mid-centric performance, but not so prominent as it was 1hr out of the box.  Looks like their dynamic driver really needs some burn in, I would guess at least 50-60hrs.  Based on T2 vs T2 Pro announcements, I'm also assuming that T2 higher frequencies will probably stay smooth while Pro will be brighter/airy due to a different set of BA drivers (obviously, at higher cost).

Jan 13, 2015 at 7:50 AM Post #338 of 1,206
  I should have a more updated impression tonight, got T2/Titan1/DuoZA on burn in since last night.  So far got 10+ hrs.  Not too much changes with DuoZA (bass tighten up), T1 (upper mids/treble tighter and more controlled now), but T2 is starting TO SHINE!!!  YEP, the balance between low end and mids/treble improved!  Upper mids/treble opened up with more details and clarity, yet still smooth, and bass became tighter with a nice rumble starting to peak through and quantity improving by at least a few dBs.  It is still skewed a little more toward mid-centric performance, but not so prominent as it was 1hr out of the box.  Looks like their dynamic driver really needs some burn in, I would guess at least 50-60hrs.  Based on T2 vs T2 Pro announcements, I'm also assuming that T2 higher frequencies will probably stay smooth while Pro will be brighter/airy due to a different set of BA drivers (obviously, at higher cost).

comparison of Duoza and T2 is what i am looking for. i hope T2 has its sound stage opening up too. i am hopeful. i dont want to buy more..
frown.gif
this quarter.

Jan 13, 2015 at 7:55 AM Post #339 of 1,206

Keep those burning in. After enough burn in I'd like to know who takes the trophy.
And an opinion once again regarding whether Duoza beats CKR10 or not.

Jan 13, 2015 at 8:05 AM Post #340 of 1,206
Comparison of two dual dd IEMs makes sense, but not with hybrid in the mix. So T2 against A83 or Altone 200 or Titan 1 (damn, that one sounds like hybrid, but obviously it's not) is a valid comparison, the same for DuoZA against CKR10 or IM50.

Jan 13, 2015 at 8:13 AM Post #342 of 1,206
Comparison of two dual dd IEMs makes sense, but not with hybrid in the mix. So T2 against A83 or Altone 200 or Titan 1 (damn, that one sounds like hybrid, but obviously it's not) is a valid comparison, the same for DuoZA against CKR10 or IM50.

I would like to know how the T2 fairs against the DuoZA, because these 2 make my basket at the moment.

TIA

Jan 13, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #344 of 1,206

give it a mix maybe. on public demand. we would like to see the T2 going against DuoZA. make it a handicap match up. its not exactly one but try mate.

Jan 13, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #345 of 1,206
  Justinzanyo: Thaks for this preview and your initial thoughts.Can you comment on fit / seal / isolation? I am considering these for active use and if the fit is fiddly (the one downside to my Fidue A83's) or the IEM doesn't stay reasonably secure and with decent isolation while exercising, I may need to scale back my excitement.

Thanks.

NO ISOLATION AT ALL. I do not recommend to use this on the street. The Dynamic driver need ventilation, so there is a small hole on the earbud. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back