TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Jan 29, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #1,817 of 2,099
Jan 29, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #1,819 of 2,099
A single dynamic and "THE ORIGINAL"......

Haha we were playing earphone and car manufacturer analogies. How can Sennheiser as a company be single dynamic :p

Jan 29, 2015 at 7:09 AM Post #1,820 of 2,099
Haha we were playing earphone and car manufacturer analogies. How can Sennheiser as a company be single dynamic :p

Senn doesnt mfr multi dynamic nor BAs so single dynamic is worth mentioning and is valid....:wink: and T1/E is inspired from " the original" shell design......

Jan 29, 2015 at 8:24 AM Post #1,821 of 2,099
Senn doesnt mfr multi dynamic nor BAs so single dynamic is worth mentioning and is valid....
wink.gif
and T1/E is inspired from " the original" shell design......

Hmm now that you mention that, I'm forced to think. Actually I've never had thought about this lol... so much reputed manufacturer and they didn't even have to rely on BA/Hybrid techs, not even DD. Wow.

Jan 29, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #1,822 of 2,099
Hmm now that you mention that, I'm forced to think. Actually I've never had thought about this lol... so much reputed manufacturer and they didn't even have to rely on BA/Hybrid techs, not even DD. Wow.

yep its "German Engineering" in personal audio listening space......glad I made you one good thought for the day....:D

Jan 29, 2015 at 9:48 AM Post #1,823 of 2,099
yep its "German Engineering" in personal audio listening space......glad I made you one good thought for the day....
biggrin.gif

haha... yeah 
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2015 at 3:10 PM Post #1,825 of 2,099
i'd say volkswagen.  porsche is all high end for the most part.  volkswagen has the variety of every day beaters all the way up to the failed luxury w10 phaeton.  but they are also parent company to audi, bentley, bugatti, lamborghini and porsche

You're probably right. Just from my perspective Id shot an answer out from my hip because I've only ever had the HD600 and HD800 from sennheiser :wink:

Jan 29, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #1,826 of 2,099
i'd say volkswagen.  porsche is all high end for the most part.  volkswagen has the variety of every day beaters all the way up to the failed luxury w10 phaeton.  but they are also parent company to audi, bentley, bugatti, lamborghini and porsche
+1

Jan 31, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #1,829 of 2,099
I am looking for a TTpod T1e alternative but with better design and cable, maybe smaller housings that can easily be worn over the ear?

Sent from aifon

Feb 1, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #1,830 of 2,099
Hi!

Can someone give me a hand... I would like to buy a pair of IEMs for my daily commute, I would be pairing them with a iBasso DX50, the 90 is just out of my league for now xD

I was reading and reading and i cant for the sake of music get to a conclusion on what to get... I would love to be under 60~70 not much, i recently bought a lot of equipment and if my girlfriend finds out the cost of these things she will... well... cut some things of me probably :p

Anyway, i first was eyeing the vsonic vsd3s or non s, then, after seeing those I found out about the TTPOD, and now i just saw the ATH IM50 and the brainwavz r1 and and and and and and there are soooo many ands that i just have no idea what to do anymore...

For home use, i have a pair of AKG Q701 those would remain my "main" headphones at least for now... (Don't know, maybe i find a new better world into IEMs) so i need them for when im on the bus, and maybe for use while working... Don't know that yet... 

Just need some help... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back