TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Dec 30, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #1,683 of 2,099
Both have breathtaking midrange, the treble on the a83 is slightly more extended and the bass on the a83 is leaner the rockets are smooth natural and has a wider spatial soundstage. And deeper as well the difference in sound is one is natural and one is abit more analytical , the both are worth having in your collection...the rockets are more emotional and while the a83 is a lean clean iem :)

Dec 30, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #1,684 of 2,099
Mochill,

Thanks for the info, exactly what I needed to know. The Rockets might be the ticket for me. On a side note Aurosonics is crafted right down the road from me in Nashville. It would be nice to support the home team.

Jan 1, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #1,686 of 2,099
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! i just wanted to update you guys on the progression of the my ttpod review! wondering if i can get your feedback on what to come next?  its going to be out by the end of the week, putting the finishing touches on it as i type this

Jan 3, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #1,690 of 2,099
I loved my ttpod t1e, now looking for upgrade budget is around 100$ (120 max) something cheaper would be awesome. Looked to havi b3 pro, gr07 and others, what you guys recomend, i want clear sound, not a basshead. Or should i wait for t2 :D

Jan 4, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #1,691 of 2,099
finally have my review of the TTPOD T1E up! a bit a of a mixed bag.. what do you guys think?

A more detailed written review can be  seen here:http://www.head-fi.org/products/ttpod-t1-e-high-definition-dual-dynamic-professional-in-ear-earphone/reviews/12292

Jan 4, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #1,692 of 2,099
I loved my ttpod t1e, now looking for upgrade budget is around 100$ (120 max) something cheaper would be awesome. Looked to havi b3 pro, gr07 and others, what you guys recomend, i want clear sound, not a basshead. Or should i wait for t2
biggrin.gif

hmm i would say give the fxt90s a shot  (its a bit older design) but because of that the price is really low at the moment (almost equivalent to the ttpods) but it does fluctuate (but on average i see it about $80-100 but so far i'm loving it

it has a sort of forward bass that the ttpods have, but its "fuller" and a bit less intrusive and less "bloomy" the treble is much more detailed and the midrange is much more filled out and have much more body

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:04 PM Post #1,693 of 2,099
  hmm i would say give the fxt90s a shot  (its a bit older design) but because of that the price is really low at the moment (almost equivalent to the ttpods) but it does fluctuate (but on average i see it about $80-100 but so far i'm loving it

it has a sort of forward bass that the ttpods have, but its "fuller" and a bit less intrusive and less "bloomy" the treble is much more detailed and the midrange is much more filled out and have much more body

Try pairing the TTpod T1E with the Sennheiser double flange tips. It helps to cut down the bloat and tightens up the bass quite a bit for me.

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:16 PM Post #1,694 of 2,099
  Try pairing the TTpod T1E with the Sennheiser double flange tips. It helps to cut down the bloat and tightens up the bass quite a bit for me.

sadly you wouldn't believe it but i did! included from my havi b3 pro 1s 

i've tried every eartips i have in my collection thats even remotely close to my size. (i'm usually a medium, i hover to a small every now and then)

only 3 fit me without the housing rubbing against my ear 

the brainwavz s0 (mediums, which should really be labeled as Medium-Large)
the jvc xplosives medium (with some foam inserts underneath)
the hifiman (singe/ almost biflange looking) mediums

but the best fit was the brainwavz s0s. 

then nozzle is really too short for this housing size, at least for my ears. i hope this problem doesn't translate over to the T2s that everyones hyping at the moment

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:29 PM Post #1,695 of 2,099
  sadly you wouldn't believe it but i did! included from my havi b3 pro 1s 

i've tried every eartips i have in my collection thats even remotely close to my size. (i'm usually a medium, i hover to a small every now and then)

only 3 fit me without the housing rubbing against my ear 

the brainwavz s0 (mediums, which should really be labeled as Medium-Large)
the jvc xplosives medium (with some foam inserts underneath)
the hifiman (singe/ almost biflange looking) mediums

but the best fit was the brainwavz s0s. 

then nozzle is really too short for this housing size, at least for my ears. i hope this problem doesn't translate over to the T2s that everyones hyping at the moment

I guess it's fitting problem for you then. I use Large size ear tips and the Sennheiser double flange is a perfect fit. I'm not sure if the double flange of the B3 Pro 1 is exactly the same as the Sennheiser ones. I'm using the actual Sennheiser ones, not the one from B3 Pro 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back