TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Sep 11, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #783 of 2,099
Though these aren't basshead iems and they have great mids, if you like balance and lots of clarity the Havi B3 Pro 1 are truly better in this regard. The T1-E are only somewhat balanced in that they don't have recessed mids compared to the rest of the FR. They are mainly L-shaped with a little bump in the upper mids I think personally. While the Havi are more balanced overall, but they need an amp to sound their the best. The Topping NX1 for $30 or $40 is a great option to drive 

Ordered the Havi B3 Pro1 last night. Can't wait to receive it

Sep 11, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #784 of 2,099
Oh, I see someone got their L16 cable :wink:   Aren't they awesome, in both sound improvement and a totally cool pro look?  A great match to go with T1E cable :cool:  
It'sa very nice cable. I wish it was an inch longer.

Thanks for recommending it. I reallyllike it

Sep 12, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #787 of 2,099
Um clearly blue are much cooler 
cool.gif

Sep 12, 2014 at 1:44 PM Post #789 of 2,099
i used mine paired with the Fiio E11 just for fun last night and it was the icing on the cake.  they sound great without an amp, but with it, i was able to turn them in to basshead IEM's.  with the bass boost set to 2, there was still no distortion and the bass was monstrous yet still controlled.  loving these things.  

Sep 12, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #791 of 2,099
i used mine paired with the Fiio E11 just for fun last night and it was the icing on the cake.  they sound great without an amp, but with it, i was able to turn them in to basshead IEM's.  with the bass boost set to 2, there was still no distortion and the bass was monstrous yet still controlled.  loving these things.  
I think the extra juice puts the mids and imaging over the top.

After hearing them amplified, it's hard to go back

Sep 12, 2014 at 2:10 PM Post #792 of 2,099
i won't argue with that.  i let my friend on my bowling team listen to them last night.  he uses UrBeats and the T1E's made him raise his eyebrows.  he said "those sound really clear, but still a lot of bass".  that's pretty much them in a nutshell.  even with the bass boost, the mids and highs are still very present.  detail is nice too.  i heard a few sounds i had not noticed previously in several songs.   

Sep 12, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #794 of 2,099
i won't argue with that.  i let my friend on my bowling team listen to them last night.  he uses UrBeats and the T1E's made him raise his eyebrows.  he said "those sound really clear, but still a lot of bass".  that's pretty much them in a nutshell.  even with the bass boost, the mids and highs are still very present.  detail is nice too.  i heard a few sounds i had not noticed previously in several songs.   
I love my t1e, but the Sidy DGS100 has the same amount of bass, maybe more, and has more detail than these. You'd be amazed.

Sep 12, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #795 of 2,099
hey Saoshyant, how do you like your HK BT's?  i've been wanting some bluetooth headphones and have seen mixed reviews on the HK BT's.  what is your experience with them?  i've seen them for $99 refurb.  

sorry about thread jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back