TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Sep 9, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #752 of 2,099
  Well they arrived yesterday.....and out of the box sound quite flat  with harsh sounding highs (a pet hate for me with IEM!) and not much bass if I am honest.... I have given then
a overnight "burn in" and they have improved and sound quite good.... a few points I have noticed :-

1. Lots of problem with getting a good seal and fit... with over ear  working best for me now.
  2. They are very  tip dependent .. none of the supplied tips worked for me and I am now using a Phillips hybrid large wide bore tip.
  3. I think they will need a good 100 hours to sound at there best......

I will see how they sound after I put another 50  hours on them......

http://www.head-fi.org/t/728860/ttpod-t1-e-impressions-thread/480#post_10841326

Try these out, it helped me out when I got my pair.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Sep 10, 2014 at 4:39 AM Post #753 of 2,099
Hello I am looking for an IEM that has a sound signature like the V Moda M100 I want the punches hard but that at the same time is quick and detaild. I listen to alot of EDM from trance to hardstyle and would like to know how the T1E sound my other IEM i'm thinking about is the Ostry KC06A so if you can help me I would reallt apreciate it thanks :)

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:01 AM Post #754 of 2,099
Our forces are growing...

We will conquer the world one pair at a time! Muahahaha!!!

Or we will all have the same pair of earphones. Either way it's a win-win

The march must go on.

Quote:
Me playing two team...Muahahahahahaha

Need to keep an eye on this fellow.

Sep 10, 2014 at 1:19 PM Post #759 of 2,099
ok I'm in... just pulled the trigger! my first dualies! :D

Sep 10, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #760 of 2,099
I received my clear T1E today. I will definitely give it the edge over my Yamaha EPH-100 as far as sq goes. A flat eq (a first for me) and punchier bass specifically. I have to get used to the bigger drivers after the 100's micro drivers.

Sep 10, 2014 at 7:06 PM Post #762 of 2,099
I think I prefer T1-E to EPH100, as well. T1-E are more energetic and better bass.

BTW, due to shipping mishaps, I ended up ordering two pairs of T1-E - both clear. One of these is up for grabs, so if you're interested and in the CONUS feel free to PM me. I checked both, and there are no sound quality defects (seemed prudent to check after personally experiencing problems with Altone and VSD3 recently).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back