TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Sep 9, 2014 at 7:25 AM Post #737 of 2,099
Well they arrived yesterday.....and out of the box sound quite flat  with harsh sounding highs (a pet hate for me with IEM!) and not much bass if I am honest.... I have given then
a overnight "burn in" and they have improved and sound quite good.... a few points I have noticed :-

1. Lots of problem with getting a good seal and fit... with over ear  working best for me now.
  2. They are very  tip dependent .. none of the supplied tips worked for me and I am now using a Phillips hybrid large wide bore tip.
  3. I think they will need a good 100 hours to sound at there best......

I will see how they sound after I put another 50  hours on them......

Sep 9, 2014 at 9:58 AM Post #738 of 2,099
I've decided that I will also be joining Team Clear, and to follow my future leader @Hisoundfi
 in the resistance.  Though who knows how soon I can drop that order, being a broke student amongst the middle of many traveling at this moment.
Our forces are growing...

We will conquer the world one pair at a time! Muahahaha!!!

Or we will all have the same pair of earphones. Either way it's a win-win

Sep 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #740 of 2,099
Yes...Team Uygen is the king of mountain...kekekeke...peter123 will soon bow down...

No way, purple makes me feel like da boss :)

Sep 9, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #745 of 2,099
Technically according to TTPOD's own site you guys are Team Gray. The T1 came in a Crystal Clear color variant. But the T1-E is Ugyen Gray. Sooo really team gray... Fact :p
Also @luberconn, try the white wide bore... not colored ones or white narrow bore. These are the stock wide bore hisoundfi and I are referring to.

i tried the black wide bore.  i have the jade black ones so they dont have any white tips.  i liked the black wide bore but like the brown wide bore that came from my Piston2's best.  

Sep 9, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #748 of 2,099
I'm curious, how well do these do against something like the Monster Turbine Gold Pro, that's what I currently use as my bassier pair of iems.

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #750 of 2,099
Wokei

all this back and forth between teams, the tribal council will have to investigate this. If found guilty you will be forced to purchase and face the wrath of the messiah (DGS100)

MUAHAHAHA

I'm gna keep pecking away until you cave, just an FYI

Haha ..feeling pressure ...man ..got asked by few member ..should they buy DGS100 ..when they kniw me am Resistance Leader ...will only but when me sell off me witch ...bidding starts now ...posted this in Chinese thread ...no takers ....mmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back