TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 13, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #167 of 2,099
For the buck, the IS-1 should be a good one. But right now in cheap range I'm hearing shops' rumors about the new IEM from creators of Moxpad X3 called Rovking V5 which will be priced at about $30. Will be able to get one by Friday.

Aug 13, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #170 of 2,099
For the buck, the IS-1 should be a good one. But right now in cheap range I'm hearing shops' rumors about the new IEM from creators of Moxpad X3 called Rovking V5 which will be priced at about $30. Will be able to get one by Friday.
Very interesting...

Aug 13, 2014 at 10:14 PM Post #175 of 2,099
@Hisoundfii you need to try the Philips SHE3590 if you haven't already. They are around 7-9 bucks and sound great. I think they punch way above their price which is always fun for me... I don't know why lol. Definitely not as technical/good as the Havi B3, T1-E, Tenore, HA-FXD80, etc... But those are all much more expensive. However, it is noticeably good for the price and can't be said they are crap compared to my Havi or T1-E. I personally would be curious how it compares to the KZ EDSE in sound.  I think the KZ EDSE would probably be a little better(especially build quality) but idk by how much.

Tossing some numbers around here... To put it into perspective, Joker rated the Shure SE215($100) at a 7.9, recently the Brainwavz S1($60) at a 7.8, VSD1S($40) at an 8.2, Soundmagic E30($35-40) at a 7.1, Soundmagic E10($30-35) at a 7.0, Sony MH1C($28) at an 8.1, and Pistons 2.0($25) at an 8.1. He rates the SHE3590 at a 7.8 in SQ when I asked him, since I have them and was curious. I think you would like the signature, and it would be a great cheap one to add to your collection at only $5-10. 
Cheers 
beerchug.gif

Aug 13, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #176 of 2,099
[@]Ap616 [/@]

I have them lol.

They are very good.

The only knock I have on them is that the driver gets overwhelmed and smears the sound when things get complex.

Other than that they are amazeballs.

Kzedse is a different tuning that is mid forward with strong bass presence. It's unique and I really like it. The build quality is truly phenomenal. I rank it really high right now. Take a look at my headphone inventory/rankings and you will see I put it in pretty elite company

Aug 13, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #177 of 2,099
Ap616

I have them lol.

They are very good.

The only knock I have on them is that the driver gets overwhelmed and smears the sound when things get complex.

Other than that they are amazeballs.

Kzedse is a different tuning that is mid forward with strong bass presence. It's unique and I really like it. The build quality is truly phenomenal. I rank it really high right now. Take a look at my headphone inventory/rankings and you will see I put it in pretty elite company

Dang I thought you did from memory, but I couldn't exactly remember and didn't see it in your list before I asked. Lol, my bad. My list is much less extensive haha 
wink.gif

Yeah I agree with that. They aren't great at complex passages and have somewhat slower drivers. Otherwise I find them great and like working out with them since they are durable & cheap & sound great.

I wanna try them eventually. I think they look good and solid. Depends where it's at in the mids i guess. And if they have much more forward upper mids/LT/UT than the B3 or T1-E I don't know if I could handle them 
rolleyes.gif

...It's also a testament to the SHE's SQ when Joker compares them to the SE215, Brainwavz S1, and Narmoo S1(7.7) well imo, being $10 vs. 40, 60, & 100 in reverse order(for anyone who's a number guy like me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back