TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 26, 2014 at 1:13 AM Post #363 of 2,099

peter123 here you go friend. Sony mh1 and mh1c tips, top and bottom views. Medium on the left and large on the right. These are my all time favorite tip. Silicone is the perfect rigidness and flexibility, and bores are the perfect width (not too big and not too small). I've gone as far as purchasing an extra set of the mh1 just to get another set of tips. They are PERFECT for the t1e.

Thank mate, I'll locate them when I get back from work today and give them a try :)

Damn these needs so much power :)... Just as much as my havi b3 pro 1 :-o... Sound exactly same :-/

Something is wrong, I find them to be almost as easy to drive as the VSD3S....

Edit: but I've got the purple ones, I'm sure that explains the difference :wink:

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:09 AM Post #364 of 2,099
Hello headfiers..
Just got my T1E!!!
First second i put them on i thinked it sounded like Havis and the bass was identical but after 1 hour i think it now has more bass quantity and the resolution of the bass is way better from Havis.Also the mids are more forward like others said and for alternative and metal the sound that i hear is very musical and pleasing.And it has very nice clarity and the sound quality its very good but i think its a step down from Havis,but the bass is way better from Havis,amazing bass.If i compare them now without (without burn in on T1E and 40 hours on Havis) id say Havis amazing soundstage,separation,clarity,sound quality and T1E amazing bass texture and resolution,very nice bass quantity(bigger then Havi),musicality,fun signature.
Also because os my shape of ears with Havis i wear them cable down and it goes very natural with good seal and comfort,with T1E i just cant wear them cable down because of the shape of the housings,i cant find a good seal and they pop out from my ears,BUT because of the excellent cable they have wearing them over the ear it goes very natural and very comfortable with good isolation ,instead in the Havis wearing them over the ear because of the cable i had problems and was very irritating(the cable was loosen and got away from my ear all the time).
I put on the white tips with the wide open bore,also the medium grey with the blue core whas good,double flanges that included in the package was not good for me.

Thanks to...who else... Hisoundfi for hes hype and posts ,deffinetlly make me buy those gems,as he said they complete its other.Also thanks to peter123,Ap616,mochill for there posts and reviews very apriciated!!!

Aug 26, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #367 of 2,099
Is this true? Does that mean I should get purple if I don't have an amp, or does it not matter that much?

Dude ..they just playin with you ...any colour of T1E should have the same sound signature ..unless they are defective .

Of cuz ..Purple is da bomb ..dopiest colour to get ....just joking man .

Amp of cuz will add some control and imho better definition to the sound ...but once you have T1E and if you feel by that time ..an amp will give better performance to the sound overall ..then only decide about the amp...lol

Cheers.

Aug 26, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #368 of 2,099
Dude ..they just playin with you ...any colour of T1E should have the same sound signature ..unless they are defective .

Of cuz ..Purple is da bomb ..dopiest colour to get ....just joking man .

Amp of cuz will add some control and imho better definition to the sound ...but once you have T1E and if you feel by that time ..an amp will give better performance to the sound overall ..then only decide about the amp...lol

Cheers.

haha I got played... didn't notice the winky faces 
wink.gif
 I should have known better.

Aug 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #373 of 2,099
Gr07be no its way and so is the dgs100
wink.gif

I put in a order on Sunday for the dgs100, but i have too wait a few more days before it is sent too me because of it is new and have limited units available.
I also ordered the Penon Iem, and the Visonic vc1000 from Penon Audio.
And he sent them allready, and im just waiting for the dgs100 too be sent.
Great service from Penon Audio.

When did you order the dgs100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back