True-Fi Software by Sonarworks
Dec 8, 2018 at 7:01 AM Post #46 of 67
the mobile versions are now in the app/play stores, the problem is for me, I don't use the same headphones on the go , vs home at my desktop so I didn't bother to download it. I use exclusively the Sennheiser HD 1 wireless IEM which is not on their list, in fact I don't think they measure any IEM's yet [but I could be wrong on that] It's such a pity since I'm a huge fan of the desktop app,[ which features 6 of my 8 headphones] and of course the concept itself.

Wow, I missed the mobile app going public. looks nice, for those with rips or spotify premium. :)

No LCD2-C Version for this? They really need to up the game for more Headphones

I'll note too sonarworks is coming from the reference (4) / recording industry line of products, as in for real studio monitors (NS-10s, stuff like that) and studio headphones. I can't be bothered they don't have every high end hifi headphone, at least not yet. :)

Feb 16, 2019 at 3:19 PM Post #47 of 67
They don't seem to have the Senn 800 (only the S) on the True-Fi app. Am I wrong on this? I'm on version 1.1.120 for True-Fi. I see every Senn EXCEPT the 800 and their website claims that model is supported.

EDIT: OK something funky is going on. On my LG V20, version 1.1.120 (True-Fi Unreleased) I don't have a Sennheiser 800 option. In fact, all I have the option for on my phone and in the Play store is the "Early Access" version. On my Samsung S7, build 1.1.120 my copy is NOT "Unreleased" and it has the Senn 800.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2019 at 11:52 PM Post #50 of 67
no problems here, I have 6 Hps on the list, I just checked they are there or new ones can be selected.

Mar 26, 2019 at 4:07 AM Post #56 of 67
I did not love what it did to my K7XXs, is my hearing just off? Any thoughts?
I use mine daily, it sounds fantastic to me. The same was true for the Q701 while it was operational [it has a lose wire inside]. It's not your hearing it's what you being used to, my initial response to TF wasn't all that positive either, it took me a few days to adjust and now I can't think of not using it with any of my listed HPs.

Mar 27, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #58 of 67
Does anyone know if the True-Fi *mobile* app supports Tidal streaming? I know the desktop app does. As only Spotify Premium is listed on the specs, I'm assuming the answer is "No" but would love to know if I'm wrong!

Mobile App
  • Local music content (Android)
  • iTunes music library - manually synced content (iOS)**
  • Spotify (Premium account required)
  • Compatible with the latest Android and iOS versions
  • Supports sample rates up to 96kHz***
  • iOS: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, ALAC
  • Android: MP3, WAV, OGG (Vorbis), AAC, FLAC

Mar 27, 2019 at 12:48 PM Post #59 of 67
Does anyone know if the True-Fi *mobile* app supports Tidal streaming? I know the desktop app does. As only Spotify Premium is listed on the specs, I'm assuming the answer is "No" but would love to know if I'm wrong!

Mobile App
  • Local music content (Android)
  • iTunes music library - manually synced content (iOS)**
  • Spotify (Premium account required)
  • Compatible with the latest Android and iOS versions
  • Supports sample rates up to 96kHz***
  • iOS: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, ALAC
  • Android: MP3, WAV, OGG (Vorbis), AAC, FLAC
Don't think so. Unlike the PC version, which takes control of the sound output so you can get sound from any app, on mobile you can either choose Spotify or local files from the app. No other options at this time. I use Deezer and cannot activate it either for it.

Mar 27, 2019 at 2:01 PM Post #60 of 67
The mobile version leaves a lot to desire for. It needs to support native audio layer similar to Windows version. This might be a challenge in Android environment but the current implementation is pretty bad, I stopped using it because of lack of native support and the Trufi Spotify integration is not good at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back