Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Feb 9, 2022 at 5:42 AM Post #707 of 1,725
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

Btw, upper high/treble in Olina is airy or roll off ?

i like lil airy and spacious than roll off.

Airy and not rolled off :)

graph (9).png

Feb 9, 2022 at 10:13 AM Post #710 of 1,725
Last 3 digits of my order: 226. Just got notified of shipment, although I guess it means Linsoul just generated the shipping labels. I paid for regular mail, so they're using YunExpress (ugh).

Feb 9, 2022 at 11:01 AM Post #712 of 1,725
Since I just got Kato in for testing, and I have the KPE as well. I'd say offhand, Olina beats both easily.
Wowow, you finally got the Olina? Would you say it sounds like the O2?

What's KPE?

Feb 9, 2022 at 11:56 AM Post #713 of 1,725
Anyone know about what number they were in preorders and if they're shipping? I'm impatient.

Started today it seems. Official thread blasted with people saying they got notifications. Same for Linsoul's discord. Just a matter of days now, I'm guessing. CNY backtracking must be a pain.

Feb 9, 2022 at 12:42 PM Post #715 of 1,725
Feb 9, 2022 at 3:32 PM Post #720 of 1,725
EJ07m is a whole new beast but yes, I think it does. Especially on accoustic, classical, jazz etc, due to it's timbre. I'm a fan of it's tuning so far and gives me some fresh air. Also great beaters for 100. I've been using them on the go with Q5k or a dap, when I dont want to bring big boys with me.
Can you expand on it a little bit more, I mean timbre, you mean it has a greater treble extension? It appears so. What about the low end, has it better impact and speed? I was slightly dissapointed by EJ07m low end, sure quantity is there but I felt there was a lack of impact and speed for me at least compared to my beloved Fiio FH7, also the bass felt sort of bloomy. And what about soundstage has it more air and vocals sound further? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back