TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 3, 2018 at 8:04 AM Post #24,167 of 24,683
I forgot to mail Kieran, so I typed a bit a few minutes ago. Couldn't seem to find my suvey response (was surveymonkey stuff), but I don't really care about the color.
Let's see what happens.

I emailed him over a week ago regarding my icarus iv .. Had no response from anyone at that company

May 6, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #24,168 of 24,683
Anyone with a pair of Phantom Airs willing to sell the set to me, or at least the left side? My left side does not hold a charge, and I would like to see if I can get the pair working. Doesn’t matter what color you have.

If you’re willing, let me know what you’re asking.

May 7, 2018 at 5:48 AM Post #24,169 of 24,683
Anyone with a pair of Phantom Airs willing to sell the set to me, or at least the left side? My left side does not hold a charge, and I would like to see if I can get the pair working. Doesn’t matter what color you have.

If you’re willing, let me know what you’re asking.

Depending on your technical ability, you could pretty easily replace the batteries with some of the little lipo cells from china that cost about $1-$2 each.

May 7, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #24,170 of 24,683
@WhiteKnife
Technical ability not the best. I tried to remove the circuit board to get at the battery, but there was so much glue that I broke a connector while removing the board. I did do the antenna modification suggested by Karendar on my other pair, and now that pair works fine.

I did arrange a purchase with someone who has been a long time Head-Fi member so I’m happy.

May 15, 2018 at 12:15 AM Post #24,171 of 24,683
Got an email from Kieran today that my Hunters have shipped! I emailed him again a few weeks ago asking for an update and he said he didn't have my colour choice but would ship the gunmetals if that was okay. Now they're supposedly on their way to me. I got the PM6's after a month long transit back in January, love them which makes me sad the company is so crappy. That just leaves the Airs which he also mentioned have stock of in a different color and still no word on those but those are trash anyway.

May 22, 2018 at 4:26 AM Post #24,175 of 24,683
Finally got my PM6 last month after giving TAE another nudge. Looks like the matte black version instead of the polished aluminium I ordered, but it doesn't really matter as I'll probably be selling it. Besides, pretty sure it would be unwise to send it back for an exchange. Lol.
Sell it immediately like me, don't bother with it anymore

May 22, 2018 at 9:35 AM Post #24,176 of 24,683
Any word on the Icarus 1 being delivered anywhere within our Hemisphere:rolling_eyes:

May 22, 2018 at 9:38 AM Post #24,178 of 24,683
Ah yes..........................

May 22, 2018 at 10:15 AM Post #24,180 of 24,683
Alright, lets cut to the chase and go with the entire Universe:beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back