TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 21, 2018 at 8:40 PM Post #24,106 of 24,683
I am amazed they are still shipping stuff. Given they have not had a pre launch in months, how are they funding rent, salary, electricity, even postage to get stuff out?

Well, they did sell a few Imr R1's :p

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:48 AM Post #24,107 of 24,683
Well, they did sell a few Imr R1's :p
Leaving aside the inexorable links between IMR and Trinity, Trinity are crooks, just the fact that they launched an IGG campaign for non existent airs that wouldn't work even if they have them (leaving aside taking money for icarus products that also never existed) proves that. i just don't get how they have money to trickle out orders, or even why they bother given their name is now mud

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:52 AM Post #24,108 of 24,683
I've mostly lurked here but I've made the odd post.

I was in for a pair of Icarus IV's.
I got the free Hyperions and really like them so I was really looking forward to getting the iv's and almost went for an Icarus II as well
I got lots of lies from Kieran and when I eventually asked for a refund he asked me to return the Hyperions first even though they were a free gift to the first 50 orders.

I wasn't going to do that because then I would be out £120 and the Hyperions.
So I boxed them and promised to return them when he refunded me.

Then he stopped responding to my emails.

So I complained to my Credit card company and now I've got my £120 back and can keep the Hyperions with a clear conscience.

Let's face it I was never going to send them back anyway.
And my conscience was never really going to be a problem.

I was looking forward to getting some really good earbuds but I've just bought 5 different cheap sets from QKZ and, with one exception, I really enjoy them all.
So they would probably have been wasted on me anyway.

Anyway now that I've got nothing left in the pot I'll unsubscribe from this thread and lurk on the Shanling M0 thread.
We all need to scratch that buying itch.

I honestly think that any positive comments about Trinity, Bob, Jake, Marie or Kieran are a product of Stockholm syndrome.

I can start my recovery today.

See you all somewhere else.

Chas
Me too.

When i asked for my Icarus 2 and 4 refund, Keiran said i had to return my free Hyperions. I told him i would. He then stopped responding to my emails, so i launched a PayPal claim and kept the hyperions They are a great little pair of IEMs. But not worth GBP190..........

Apr 22, 2018 at 9:11 AM Post #24,110 of 24,683
Me too.

When i asked for my Icarus 2 and 4 refund, Keiran said i had to return my free Hyperions. I told him i would. He then stopped responding to my emails, so i launched a PayPal claim and kept the hyperions They are a great little pair of IEMs. But not worth GBP190..........
Yes, just dispute to paypal then they will do the rest

Apr 23, 2018 at 1:41 AM Post #24,112 of 24,683
Guys, I received my Icarus III a while back and I'm still using it. I used to refer to Trinity's site which explained what the color filters meant, but their site is down now. Anyone has a list of what the filters do?

Here you go.

• SILVER = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail
  • GUNMETAL (Smooth) = Natural. Offering a more balanced sound signature across the frequencies.
  • PURPLE = Treble. Offering a reduced bass signature with an focus on upper mids and treble.
  • GOLD = Perfect balance between gunmetal and purple filters SILVER (Fun) = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail
  • SILVER (with damper) = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail with smoothed treble
  • PURPLE (With damper) = Treble. Offering a reduced bass signature with an focus on upper mids and treble. (treble smoothed)
  • GOLD (With damper) = Perfect balance between gunmetal and purple filters (treble smoothed)
  • RED (Black damper) = This is a new version of our silver filter with the treble rolled off for more of an L shape signature
  • BLACK (Black Damper) = Re-imagining of the purple filter, this filter is quite neutral with the high frequencies allowed to shine a little over the mids.
  • GREEN (Black damper) = Much like our Gunmetal filter with controlled highs and midrange lifted a little
  • BLUE (Black damper) = Whole range in balance nothing over done, bass heads need not apply
  • ORANGE (Black Damper = Very lean signature and won't be for most people, treble rolled off

Apr 23, 2018 at 4:04 AM Post #24,114 of 24,683
Here you go.

• SILVER = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail
  • GUNMETAL (Smooth) = Natural. Offering a more balanced sound signature across the frequencies.
  • PURPLE = Treble. Offering a reduced bass signature with an focus on upper mids and treble.
  • GOLD = Perfect balance between gunmetal and purple filters SILVER (Fun) = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail
  • SILVER (with damper) = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail with smoothed treble
  • PURPLE (With damper) = Treble. Offering a reduced bass signature with an focus on upper mids and treble. (treble smoothed)
  • GOLD (With damper) = Perfect balance between gunmetal and purple filters (treble smoothed)
  • RED (Black damper) = This is a new version of our silver filter with the treble rolled off for more of an L shape signature
  • BLACK (Black Damper) = Re-imagining of the purple filter, this filter is quite neutral with the high frequencies allowed to shine a little over the mids.
  • GREEN (Black damper) = Much like our Gunmetal filter with controlled highs and midrange lifted a little
  • BLUE (Black damper) = Whole range in balance nothing over done, bass heads need not apply
  • ORANGE (Black Damper = Very lean signature and won't be for most people, treble rolled off

Much appreciated, thanks!

Apr 23, 2018 at 6:51 AM Post #24,116 of 24,683
Have we decided that everyone involved in TAE and IMR should all be blacklisted from hawking anything on HF ever again?

I haven't been keeping up with this thread but that's the least I would expect.

Trinity yes, some still support Bob and IMR... Depends on who you talk to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back