TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 15, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #22,851 of 24,683
It will not be shipped even by end of this month forget about this week or next week.
we all be lucky if ICARUS I, II, IV be shipped even the end of this year which is a distant dream.
They said on Oct 17 that all AIRS, PM6, Hunters were packed and about to be shipped. It's been again one month since then. I talked to Kieran today and he told me that there was no update or status on Hunter, ICARUS IV

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #22,855 of 24,683
I'm still not totally convinced Bob is no longer part of Trinity. And he was the one feeding us lies, whether he was doing so on order from higher up is irrelevant to me. What initially turned me into a "hater" though wasn't even the lies but his attitude toward me and other customers who had questions about the mess of changes and ambiguity surrounding the Hunter after the first delay and redesign. I still held out but the moment the lies became obvious and I saw through them I bailed which was back in April. At that point things became unforgivable. Now I'm just waiting to see what happens with the Icarus I since I can't seem to get a refund for that even though I just paid shipping...
I'll still be interested in seeing what stuff he designs....whether I'll buy them? That's a different matter. Not likely to happen anytime soon.

Nov 15, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #22,857 of 24,683
From the lack of any official statement per mail or their blog for pretty much a month now I assume that Trinity really has run it's course by now. The responses from Kieran are all BS (ranging from "next week", "already shipped" to "no updates yet") and you don't hear anything else from them anymore. It almost seems like they have abandoned ship by now and there is one guy answering mails with "next week", "not yet", "on it's way", etc.

If their manufacturer would simply be so slow, people around here would at least receive some PM6, Hunters or Airs from time to time. But how long has it been since a few of those pieces (prototypes?) have been sent out? And if they were truly having supply issues or any other technical issues (apart from the Airs) they would have told us by now instead of continuously lying with their signature "next week" line and would have updated us on what's going to happen next. Because as it is not only do we not believe those "next week" lines anymore, it's gotten to a point where people are laughing (/crying) about all this ridiculousness. If they had genuine issues they are actually trying to work out they would have told us by now.

Nov 15, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #22,858 of 24,683
The Icarus II is shipping this week? And they still don't have a photo of it, just an obscure piece of brushed aluminium?

Liaran

Nov 15, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #22,859 of 24,683
Of Course. Different brand name, excellent quality plus positive who wouldn't jump on new toy. Provided if DISCOUNT might be available.

Probably any owner of two or more brain cells who's had the displeasure of doing business with Trinity before.
Bob quasi spearheaded (judging by how he acted on here) a venture that ended in a scam, left(?), created a different company in the same building using his Trinity mailing list and put up a 500 pound IEM for preorder and people jumped on it again. Beyond help...

Nov 15, 2017 at 7:32 PM Post #22,860 of 24,683
FYI, my experience with dhl (with tracking), even for normal letter, I got the tracking numbers right after the sender is preparing the parcel. And dhl will start updating the status after the item has been received by dhl. If you don't have the tracking no. right now, its either yours is not tracked, or....it's "shipped".....

Received an e-mail from Bob this morning stating that he should get my tracking number for my R1 tomorrow, so I expect to get it then. Still should be delivered within the next two weeks though.

My experience with DHL is that I see a tracking number, but it never updates until the day of delivery, and only then is the whole process available. Not a fan of their service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back