TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 15, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #22,861 of 24,683
Received an e-mail from Bob this morning stating that he should get my tracking number for my R1 tomorrow, so I expect to get it then. Still should be delivered within the next two weeks though.

My experience with DHL is that I see a tracking number, but it never updates until the day of delivery, and only then is the whole process available. Not a fan of their service.

You should get the tracking tomorrow...looks familiar?

Anyway, everyone deserves to get what they've paid for, good luck.

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #22,862 of 24,683
Received an e-mail from Bob this morning stating that he should get my tracking number for my R1 tomorrow, so I expect to get it then. Still should be delivered within the next two weeks though.

My experience with DHL is that I see a tracking number, but it never updates until the day of delivery, and only then is the whole process available. Not a fan of their service.
Good for you. Please share your impression of R1. After you have a chance listen to it. Always good to have first hand information for a new toy. Enjoy it.

Nov 16, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #22,865 of 24,683
So, given the recent state of affairs, I wonder if the time where Trinity cease to respond to email and phone calls are coming. We need some good fellow Englishman to pay a visit to their office and see is there hope for us in those eyes...
*hit's lookin' grim af

Nov 16, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #22,868 of 24,683
I think, there are no products and there is no money for them, and, maybe, there is no Trinity anymore. It's funny, how nobody gives a crap about it. I understand, there are only maybe 300-400 people waiting for something but still not a single action.
No updates on Lying Blog either for a month, not even a small lying update and complete, incoherent bs in emails. This is not healthy at all.

Nov 17, 2017 at 3:31 AM Post #22,869 of 24,683
I think, there are no products and there is no money for them, and, maybe, there is no Trinity anymore. It's funny, how nobody gives a crap about it. I understand, there are only maybe 300-400 people waiting for something but still not a single action.
No updates on Lying Blog either for a month, not even a small lying update and complete, incoherent bs in emails. This is not healthy at all.

That's what I've been saying before. I think Trinity is over for good.

Just wondering guys are we assuming that Bobs "New Venture" is actually Trinity as the RI is been mentioned on this thread. Just curious.

This we don't know yet. But it wouldn't be surprising if Trinity dies and the people end up with Bob again. But let's see if the people who ordered actually receive those things.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2017 at 1:42 AM Post #22,870 of 24,683
Man. I have been on the road for nearly 9 weeks. Kind of forgot about this thread. I haven't checked back home to see if anything arrive. Then again, I highly doubt it. Skimming the messages real quick i see nothing has changed. Maybe another 3 weeks...

Nov 20, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #22,871 of 24,683
the icarus iv my mrs ordered was for part of my xmas i suppose that may be 2018 at this rate..

Nov 20, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #22,875 of 24,683
There are 1096 backers of the Air on Kickstarter and maybe 10 or 20 of them have received a product. So it's a lot more than 300-400.
Yeah, I didn't mean Kickstarter people. Nothing you can do about those campaigns. Take a look at "ZNAPS" - so many people and no action even after years.
I'm just interested, we have seen only one guy who've been in Trinity office and reported it. That's about it, no real actions like filing a complaint to trading authorities or whatever UK process is supposed to be. Total silence for over a month and generic time-stretching answers in emails. And ofc no refunds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back