TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 16, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #22,456 of 24,683
I went to TAE in Derbyshire today and met Kieran, he was a little surprised to see me, I didn't make an appointment! We had an interesting conversation in which I asked about the status of my outstanding orders. He was open and, I hope honest, about the delivery difficulties. I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything, but, having spoken face to face, I am going to continue to wait for the delivery of my Icarus 1,2 & 4 and full size headphones.

No offense, but proof required. Many people tried to "convince me" to hold on to my order because they had an "interesting conversation" with someone from trinity over the phone or in person. I got 3-4 PM's. Don't believe anyone anymore.

Oct 16, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #22,458 of 24,683
No offense, but proof required. Many people tried to "convince me" to hold on to my order because they had an "interesting conversation" with someone from trinity over the phone or in person. I got 3-4 PM's. Don't believe anyone anymore.

No offence taken, but no proof will be offered, read my post friend! I am not trying to convince anyone about anything, I have just reported on my days activities and what I will be doing based on my interaction with Kieran.

If you want to read anything into that, you are at liberty to do so, but don't call me out on any inference that you might be applying to my post.

Oct 16, 2017 at 4:49 PM Post #22,459 of 24,683
I went to TAE in Derbyshire today and met Kieran, he was a little surprised to see me, I didn't make an appointment! We had an interesting conversation in which I asked about the status of my outstanding orders. He was open and, I hope honest, about the delivery difficulties. I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything, but, having spoken face to face, I am going to continue to wait for the delivery of my Icarus 1,2 & 4 and full size headphones.

Can you please share what information you got, more specific?

Thank you and cheers!

Oct 16, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #22,460 of 24,683
Can you please share what information you got, more specific?

Thank you and cheers!
In summary, I asked whether I should seek a refund on all of my outstanding orders, or wait and receive them. Kieran assured me that I would receive all five of my orders, but that the wait would continue, unfortunately. I asked when I should worry (and return for my money!), and his reply was that if I had nothing in eight weeks he would expect to see me again.

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #22,461 of 24,683
It's a shame to see everything in such disarray. I really enjoy my Phantom Masters. I'd have loved to have tried another model.

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #22,462 of 24,683
My microphone cable just stopped working correctly in one of the side's, this is no way their fault but my everyday use, pull and tug (i never use clips so...my bad).

Anyone knows a good microphone compatible cable? I can just make the small incision on the adaptor, i just need the same sized pins.

Thanks

Oct 16, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #22,463 of 24,683
In summary, I asked whether I should seek a refund on all of my outstanding orders, or wait and receive them. Kieran assured me that I would receive all five of my orders, but that the wait would continue, unfortunately. I asked when I should worry (and return for my money!), and his reply was that if I had nothing in eight weeks he would expect to see me again.

Were you provided any explanation or insight? What you described sounds no different than the emails people have received promising end of the week/month delivery, which proved false time and time again. What makes your encounter different?

Oct 16, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #22,464 of 24,683

It’s good that you paid them a visit and I wouldn’t expect their answer to be any different. If I were you I would have asked for a refund on the spot. If they get anything anytime soon and you really want their products then they can contact you and to come and pick it up and pay on the spot. They can’t be trusted anymore and based on stuff that I hear there is no timetable for the Hunter, PM6 and Air. They can fold tomorrow and your next visit 2 weeks from today might just be to a vacant office available for lease.
I’m predicting a Trinity fail and IMR Acoustics to take over all of a sudden.
You should have visited the IMR headquarters too, just down the hall. :)

Oct 16, 2017 at 6:43 PM Post #22,465 of 24,683
Were you provided any explanation or insight? What you described sounds no different than the emails people have received promising end of the week/month delivery, which proved false time and time again. What makes your encounter different?

That is the exact feeling I got reading Stenso's message. I wouldn't be satisfied with such an answer after visiting them in person.

Oct 16, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #22,466 of 24,683
It’s good that you paid them a visit and I wouldn’t expect their answer to be any different. If I were you I would have asked for a refund on the spot. If they get anything anytime soon and you really want their products then they can contact you and to come and pick it up and pay on the spot. They can’t be trusted anymore and based on stuff that I hear there is no timetable for the Hunter, PM6 and Air. They can fold tomorrow and your next visit 2 weeks from today might just be to a vacant office available for lease.
I’m predicting a Trinity fail and IMR Acoustics to take over all of a sudden.
You should have visited the IMR headquarters too, just down the hall. :)
I'm still thinking that bob, kieran, dan and jake are the same guy

Oct 16, 2017 at 7:53 PM Post #22,467 of 24,683

Did you find out actually who is running TA? Other employees around?

Oct 16, 2017 at 7:55 PM Post #22,468 of 24,683
At least he stops you "visiting" them again in eight weeks:boy:

*edited typo

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 8:40 PM Post #22,470 of 24,683

LOL. Of course he would say to wait. That's like asking a car salesman if you should buy a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back