TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 17, 2017 at 1:22 AM Post #22,471 of 24,683
Besides, if you asked for a refund, I don't think you'd get it in time for your Japan trip anyway....not with the pace they've been doing those.
I requested my refund September 1 and I'm still waiting, also it's now a full month past the date I was told I would "definitely" be getting it. I got a bit more hopeful after messaging Dan but that ship has now sailed. I'm not even sure if I'll get any back at this point.

Oct 17, 2017 at 3:05 AM Post #22,472 of 24,683
I’m waiting for a pm6. I don’t want to cancel. I’m flying through 3 airports over the next week and will have a weekend in Tokyo. If I thought I could get a refund tomorrow I’d ask, and spend the 200 quid in Japan, but I want to hold on. I love my masters. I think the pm6 will be better. That said, I won’t get the chance to buy Sony/jvc etc again from their home country. The post above from @Stenso is encouraging but I’m just worried if I don’t do something imminently, my money will just disappear. Gaaahhh. Decisions.
We are on the same boat, so sad

Oct 17, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #22,473 of 24,683
LOL. Of course he would say to wait. That's like asking a car salesman if you should buy a car.

Ok, I think a little bit of remedial work is needed here. I recounted my story for interest only, I am not affiliated with TAE, I just have skin in the game. I went to visit them with my big boy pants on and an enquiring line of questions, I stood eyeball to eyeball with a member of TAE staff and I (and I repeat, I) felt comfortable with the sincerity of the answers given to my questions to hold off on seeking a refund for my outstanding orders. As I said in my original post, I am not trying to influence anyone else in how they should react to TAE, rather the opposite I am suggesting that you should all find your own ways of judging what to do next.

Time will tell if I was sold a pup! However, I do now know who is the largest named shareholder, I know where the company is based and I know who I will be looking for if I don't receive my goods.

So, if anyone else wants to piss me off by second guessing what I should have done/felt/experienced lets have that conversation in person, rather than hiding behind our keyboards.

Oct 17, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #22,474 of 24,683
Ok, I think a little bit of remedial work is needed here. I recounted my story for interest only, I am not affiliated with TAE, I just have skin in the game. I went to visit them with my big boy pants on and an enquiring line of questions, I stood eyeball to eyeball with a member of TAE staff and I (and I repeat, I) felt comfortable with the sincerity of the answers given to my questions to hold off on seeking a refund for my outstanding orders. As I said in my original post, I am not trying to influence anyone else in how they should react to TAE, rather the opposite I am suggesting that you should all find your own ways of judging what to do next.

Time will tell if I was sold a pup! However, I do now know who is the largest named shareholder, I know where the company is based and I know who I will be looking for if I don't receive my goods.

So, if anyone else wants to piss me off by second guessing what I should have done/felt/experienced lets have that conversation in person, rather than hiding behind our keyboards.

Only time will tell... But in the meantime, don't hate us for being disbelievers of your visit to them or what they say. :wink:

Oct 17, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #22,476 of 24,683

Care to share whom the stakeholder is for curiosity sake? FWIW everyone is entitled to their own opinion and yours is just as valid as any other.

Oct 17, 2017 at 7:48 AM Post #22,477 of 24,683
Care to share whom the stakeholder is for curiosity sake? FWIW everyone is entitled to their own opinion and yours is just as valid as any other.

My point is that I didn't voice an opinion, I just reported my interaction and my intentions going forwards; it was others voicing opinions that raised my blood pressure. As for the majority stakeholder, I don't feel comfortable broadcasting that, but the information is freely available via Companies House.

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #22,479 of 24,683
Screenshot_20171017-145947-01.jpeg

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #22,480 of 24,683

It’s Mrs Marie Timms who owns 75%+ Of shares according to Comapnies House. As far as I can see, she isn’t a Director at any other Company. Joe Watts is also a Director and is main shareholder at Jaw Global Trading.

Joe has been linked to a total of 10 companies, 7 which are now dissolved according to this site. https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/08108334-jaw-global-trading-limited

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #22,482 of 24,683
Oct 17, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #22,484 of 24,683
My point is that I didn't voice an opinion, I just reported my interaction and my intentions going forwards; it was others voicing opinions that raised my blood pressure. As for the majority stakeholder, I don't feel comfortable broadcasting that, but the information is freely available via Companies House.
Did not say you voiced an opinion, just that everyone us entitled to one. Kind of defending those whom chimed in, especially since many have been on here thru this travesty since day one. If my Airs come, and if they last longer than an hour I'll use them at lunch at work otherwise I'll just throw them out. I've long since gave up on TAE and anyone loosely associated. That's why I wondered if you had any info not readily available. Just wanted to add to my mental list if companies and people to avoid forever.

Oct 17, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #22,485 of 24,683
For the air, no doubt they're delivering me junk.

Oh no... I mean do you really think your paperweight/junk is on its way? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back