TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 16, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #22,451 of 24,683
I went to TAE in Derbyshire today and met Kieran, he was a little surprised to see me, I didn't make an appointment! We had an interesting conversation in which I asked about the status of my outstanding orders. He was open and, I hope honest, about the delivery difficulties. I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything, but, having spoken face to face, I am going to continue to wait for the delivery of my Icarus 1,2 & 4 and full size headphones.

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #22,453 of 24,683
I went to TAE in Derbyshire today and met Kieran, he was a little surprised to see me, I didn't make an appointment! We had an interesting conversation in which I asked about the status of my outstanding orders. He was open and, I hope honest, about the delivery difficulties. I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything, but, having spoken face to face, I am going to continue to wait for the delivery of my Icarus 1,2 & 4 and full size headphones.
Perhaps one day I will have a very good looking storm trooper colored paperweight. One day! :p

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #22,454 of 24,683
I’m waiting for a pm6. I don’t want to cancel. I’m flying through 3 airports over the next week and will have a weekend in Tokyo. If I thought I could get a refund tomorrow I’d ask, and spend the 200 quid in Japan, but I want to hold on. I love my masters. I think the pm6 will be better. That said, I won’t get the chance to buy Sony/jvc etc again from their home country. The post above from @Stenso is encouraging but I’m just worried if I don’t do something imminently, my money will just disappear. Gaaahhh. Decisions.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 2:35 PM Post #22,455 of 24,683
I’m waiting for a pm6. I don’t want to cancel. I’m flying through 3 airports over the next week and will have a weekend in Tokyo. If I thought I could get a refund tomorrow I’d ask, and spend the 200 quid in Japan, but I want to hold on. I love my masters. I think the pm6 will be better. That said, I won’t get the chance to buy Sony/jvc etc again from their home country. The post above from @Stenso is encouraging but I’m just worried if I don’t do something imminently, my money will just disappear. Gaaahhh. Decisions.
Besides, if you asked for a refund, I don't think you'd get it in time for your Japan trip anyway....not with the pace they've been doing those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back