TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 2, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #22,246 of 24,683
I'm just typing them up buddy.

In response to the previous replies to my post, I started writing a reply but I deleted because you know what, I don't think many of you will ever change your tune even if trinity refunded everyone and burned themselves at the stake. But in short, I only pipe up because like Ceefore above many still check the thread for some hope or for something positive about their (well overdue) purchase - not to hear the same stuff from the same people who in truth don't really have a reason to still be here - you've made your point and your posts don't save people from the 'evil trinity corporation' they simply get on the nerves of those still waiting.

Like I said in the past, I'll change my tune if Trinity stops saying one thing and doing the complete opposite and if they fulfill or refund all orders. Beyond that, I have trouble trusting them or even letting newcomers trust them... To each his own. :wink:

And anyway, the thread winded down by a lot, so it's easy to catch up on the little to no news we're getting...

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #22,247 of 24,683
It has been three weeks since TA supposedly shipped my gunmetal Hunters. Haven't received anything which is worrisome as GB->Slovenia shipping usually takes 2 weeks. Anyone received theirs yet?

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017 at 9:51 AM Post #22,249 of 24,683
It has been three weeks since TA supposedly shipped my gunmetal Hunters. Haven't received anything which is worrisome as GB->Slovenia shipping usually takes 2 weeks. Anyone received theirs yet?

So far, no from head-fi

Only one got the pm6

Sorry but this just isn't true!

First page of search results for 'received PM6' shows, me, bk123, fpesolano and Averagedude.

There may be more, didn't bother checking fully. I a couple received their hunter as well?

Edit: one page back two people are talking about selling their hunters, so I think it's safe to say they got them?

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #22,250 of 24,683
Sorry but this just isn't true!

First page of search results for 'received PM6' shows, me, bk123, fpesolano and Averagedude.

There may be more, didn't bother checking fully. I a couple received their hunter as well?

Edit: one page back two people are talking about selling their hunters, so I think it's safe to say they got them?

Did you order your PM6 from the website or from KS/IGG? I'm wondering to what extent they started shipping crowdfunding orders.

Oct 3, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #22,254 of 24,683
So out of 2000 units of the PM6 and Hunter combined less than 10 units were delivered and reported on Head-Fi?
The numbers don’t add up and it seems to me those were some demo/ prototypes they had in hand and shipped randomly to those who complained and nagged them.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #22,255 of 24,683
So out of 2000 units of the PM6 and Hunter combined less than 10 units were delivered and reported on Head-Fi?
The numbers don’t add up and it seems to me those were some demo/ prototypes they had in hand and shipped randomly to those who complained and nagged them.

I complained and nagged. Where's MY demo/prototype?? :D

Oct 3, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #22,256 of 24,683
I complained and nagged. Where's MY demo/prototype?? :D

If you used one of the crowdfunding websites and you are out of you credit card/ PayPal consumer protection timeframe I’m afraid you don’t have much leverage.
Obviously something is going on and they are not telling what’s up. Main concern now is that if they fold people won’t be able to do anything especially for folks who aren’t based in the UK.

Oct 3, 2017 at 10:02 PM Post #22,257 of 24,683
Oct 3, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #22,258 of 24,683
Oct 4, 2017 at 12:33 AM Post #22,259 of 24,683

You really think that only 10 (+-) received theirs?! Wow then out of these 2000+ (minus the ones not from head-fi)only what, 20/30 would complain?! Even worse... that only those who complained got theirs?

It's just pathetically sad..I wouldn't even classify that as thinking.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017 at 2:03 AM Post #22,260 of 24,683
You really think that only 10 (+-) received theirs?! Wow then out of these 2000+ (minus the ones not from head-fi)only what, 20/30 would complain?! Even worse... that only those who complained got theirs?

It's just pathetically sad..I wouldn't even classify that as thinking.

Based on the thread here, possibly. Who knows but there is nothing on KS as far as I know. Do you see any reviews or impressions online or on YouTube?
Come on, back up your claims with facts instead of going into personal attacks. What really is pathetic that out of nowhere you still find a way to defend those crooks. Unreal.

1D967B49-E98B-4439-8A6D-5FE461004BB2.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back