TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 5, 2017 at 5:51 AM Post #22,277 of 24,683
Pulled the pin, requested a refund from my credit card company.
What iem are you refunding? I try to buyout someone's PM6. But Kieran so far denied this, maybe i should agree with someone asking to refund first and then process it through Trinity. I am willing to wait instead of somebody. :)
If someone sell their PM6 i'll buy.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #22,280 of 24,683
I was referring to the blog post:

Sep 22, 2017
Icarus I and Icarus II shells are almost finished now and we are hoping to reveal them in all their glory by the end of the month, after that we will need around 7-10 business days for assembly and we can start shipping.

Oct 5, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #22,282 of 24,683

Sep 22, 2017
Icarus I and Icarus II shells are almost finished now and we are hoping to reveal them in all their glory by the end of the month, after that we will need around 7-10 business days for assembly and we can start shipping.
Think that post had any actual weight? They put out one of those sorta things for the Phantom Air at one point too. How many people do you see with those in hand? Cuz I sure as hell don't have mine yet.

Oct 5, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #22,283 of 24,683

Sep 22, 2017

No news...

Oct 5, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #22,285 of 24,683
Oct 5, 2017 at 11:07 AM Post #22,286 of 24,683
I received my Master and Icarus III; Fingers crossed.
Believe me, I want something delivered; they aren't necessarily a company I want to go die in a hole, but by god have they been mismanaged to hell. I received my Hunter, but do I have any confidence that they'll deliver on any reasonable or quoted timeline? Nope. Not even remotely. That went out the window several hundred pages and many full moons ago.

Oct 5, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #22,287 of 24,683
Believe me, I want something delivered; they aren't necessarily a company I want to go die in a hole, but by god have they been mismanaged to hell. I received my Hunter, but do I have any confidence that they'll deliver on any reasonable or quoted timeline? Nope. Not even remotely. That went out the window several hundred pages and many full moons ago.
Yes, at least I've got my Icarus III, kombi tips and the TRRS cable is coming without pm6:rage:

Oct 5, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #22,288 of 24,683
I think we all shot ourselves in the foot by posting so much negative comments on all the threads. Because of us, there aren't any new customers to makeup the losses from the Airs and thus resulting in the backlog of our PM6s and/or hunters.

It makes a lot of sense for Trinity to disregard the KS backers because they aren't required to provide any refunds. The website-direct orders become priority since those CAN result in refunds or some type of dispute that could lead to further financial loss. Basically it is possible that the croudfunding's current purpose is to balance out the losses. Nobody wants to use their own money to get out of the red unless they legally have to and in this case they don't have to and that sucks for us.

Oct 5, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #22,289 of 24,683
I don't think we shot ourselves.
In the end of August, I post a review about Icarus-3 on local BBS named PTT (it's a very old style but very popular BBS system in Taiwan), also, I write down the horrible(?) history, I don't want to hurt anyone so I describe what actually happened ,and suggest that “you guys must have enough courage if you want to order it “, some, maybe 3 or 4, ordered the Icarus-3, replied me they LOVE the sound, but TAE’s customer service and mailing scared them, their parcel seems arrived more days than what they expect and TAE didn’t reply their emails to ask the order status within 48 hours.
What to do is TAE must rebuild herself, not WE give TAE some new customers, treats them as milk and blood for our remaining orders.

Oct 6, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #22,290 of 24,683
Well, goodbye IcarusIII.
I know that quite a few people enjoy them, but to be honest I find the tonality to be a bit off, and prefer the simplicity of the Hyperion for gym use. They are a couple of levels below the Sony XBA, and so they had to go.
I still rate the build quality quite highly tho', good shells and I really liked the carbon fibre faces. Even liked the cable. A good attempt, but the sound wasn't good enough for me to keep them. Unlikely to be any other Trinity in my life, keeping the Hyperion though. :) DSC01765.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back