TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 9, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #22,306 of 24,683
Yeah Kieran tells me he's not the money guy lol!! been waiting almost 4 weeks for my y to be refunded for the litz cables, that I ordered October 2016, guess I'll chase the other TA member on here.

You're not the only one, I'm still waiting for my PM6/Hunter refund (~CAN$1000) to come in after requesting on September 1.

Oct 9, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #22,307 of 24,683
Lol iTwe4kz Kanoa videos have an eerie similarity to TA except that TA was once a reputable company

Oct 9, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #22,309 of 24,683
No products shipped, no refunds. Anyone who buys from this company is a fool.

Oct 9, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #22,311 of 24,683
Hey, no insult intended. I ordered as well and never got anything. But if people continue to buy from them .. they may as well flush the cash down the drain.

Oct 9, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #22,312 of 24,683
I have received 4 different iem's & kombi tips that I ordered from their site in the past 8 months, still waiting on a couple of things so will see

Oct 10, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #22,313 of 24,683
Hey, no insult intended. I ordered as well and never got anything. But if people continue to buy from them .. they may as well flush the cash down the drain.

Nobody is continuing to buy from them. Everyone is just stuck waiting. I think they only people that have recently bought from them are those that have not heard of head-fi or seen any of the crowdfunding campaigns.

Oct 10, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #22,315 of 24,683
People are still buying available products since there is currently a discount code. And even pre-order their new Dual Phase and Hybrid-B iems. Trinity still has reputation even though they let down so many people, seems like their products quality speaks louder then their lies.

Oct 10, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #22,318 of 24,683
Yeah, that's also true, they really had a bad luck with Chinese manufacturers. Although, I meant engineering&design quality.
Their engineering and design was good. But none of that means a damn thing if you can't actually deliver it to people. The trick is to make something good, but the sell is to make thousands of copies of that thing and deliver it. For the past year and a half, TAE has still been able to get that first part right AFAIK, but they haven't done the second half of the equation. Then they made it worse by compounding that with lies about production and so here we are. All sitting around twiddling our thumbs for a thing that has yet to show any signs of being alive. Quite the unfortunate state to find ourselves in seeing as how promising things still were just 18 months ago.

Oct 10, 2017 at 6:49 PM Post #22,320 of 24,683
Surely by now they will have given up on the lies. Just keep sending out stupid presale vouchers hoping to catch some poor bunny like a Nigerian email scam

No one will ever believe them again. And in kickstarter page it looks like they have completely stopped delivering any airs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back