TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 1, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #22,216 of 24,683
I wonder if 1) trading standards get involved, will we lose our orders if Trinity goes belly up and 2) Can people outside of the UK file a complaint

I have to be honest it is a possibility and not to be taken lightly , we spoke before a little on trading standards.... after a brief look at this thread today seeing there still lieing and not delivering anything I think it's an option more should be aware of outside of the UK, I believe anyone can report them to trading standards uk as it's a uk company.
They deal with code of practice .

Oct 1, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #22,219 of 24,683
Did this whole Trinity thing turn to be a scam or what?

Sounds like Kanoa to me.

Kanoa is different, that was a startup type of company. TAE has had a very good standing history of quality products, then they got too ambitious and started to spiral out of control. Most likely product costs and ideas (true wireless) didn't actually pan out like they hoped and they can't recover. The thing that makes it worse is the lack of communication, going against what they said they wouldn't do anymore and still trying to release new products when old products haven't even been delivered b/c they haven't been produced most likely. Its truly bizarre.

Oct 1, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #22,220 of 24,683
Kanoa is different, that was a startup type of company. TAE has had a very good standing history of quality products, then they got too ambitious and started to spiral out of control. Most likely product costs and ideas (true wireless) didn't actually pan out like they hoped and they can't recover. The thing that makes it worse is the lack of communication, going against what they said they wouldn't do anymore and still trying to release new products when old products haven't even been delivered b/c they haven't been produced most likely. Its truly bizarre.

Yeah, I mean the way is was obviously different but the bottom line looks the same. It's the constant lying and bs they got themselves into.
Just refund everyone and call it a day really.
They single handily destroyed their company and had the chutzpah to blame customers for not understanding the preorder model. Unbelievable. I have a few thoughts but there is no point bringing them up really. I just feel like the lied all along and was very Vivek about it a while back and I'm just sad to see how people fell for it.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #22,221 of 24,683
Well I for one have several great Trinity Audio iems in my possession so nothing like the Kanoa scandal in the least

Oct 1, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #22,222 of 24,683
I think that is it jaeyoon.
I'm sorry but I just can't believe there still doing this hence my posts.

Well I for one have several great Trinity Audio iems in my possession so nothing like the Kanoa scandal in the least

I've just received my order (PM6) so they are shipping some, there's obviously just problems which they are not able to, or do not wish to, post here.

Dan has been left with a very difficult situation to recover and while I think we all agree this should have been handled better by Bob and since his departure, the owners of TA - are we seriously talking trading standards again? You think a 12 months plus 'investigation' is going to get us our headphones?

All those that are still waiting should PM Dan and all those that have been refunded really ought to put the pitch forks away and stop popping in to stir things up? I want to post some thoughts on the PM6 but I won't if it's gonna be lost in these types of posts.

Oct 1, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #22,223 of 24,683
I've just received my order (PM6) so they are shipping some, there's obviously just problems which they are not able to, or do not wish to, post here.

Dan has been left with a very difficult situation to recover and while I think we all agree this should have been handled better by Bob and since his departure, the owners of TA - are we seriously talking trading standards again? You think a 12 months plus 'investigation' is going to get us our headphones?

All those that are still waiting should PM Dan and all those that have been refunded really ought to put the pitch forks away and stop popping in to stir things up? I want to post some thoughts on the PM6 but I won't if it's gonna be lost in these types of posts.

I have every right to comment on what trinity did and are still doing as they held my money for 6 months with loads of false promises , I also have every right to comment on how they are still carrying on as it still seems to be the same, in fact i have considered reporting them to trading standards still myself and if it wasn't for the fact I want others to get some resolution I would have done a long time ago.
doesn't matter if I have my refund if i can stop others from being treated like this then i feel I'm doing the right thing.
You always pop up when trinity are put on the block , go figure?

Oct 1, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #22,224 of 24,683
There's multiple active threads for TAE on head-fi, this is the main bitching/venting thread. For reviews and thoughts I would post them in the complaint-free thread here.

Oct 1, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #22,225 of 24,683

A few problems? Really? You do realize Bob was just a contractor, right? There are red flags all over the place. People have been contacting them for months to get answers and resolutions yet they are giving everyone the same old bs. Why is it too much to ask from a business and a head-fi sponsor not to give false information and not to straight out lie to its customers and backers?

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017 at 11:03 PM Post #22,228 of 24,683
Shh, you'll disturb the angry mob.
pitchforks.gif

Oct 1, 2017 at 11:14 PM Post #22,230 of 24,683

Hey congrats on being post 222222 by the way! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back