TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 12, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #21,886 of 24,683
They are all bandwagoning on the idea (and rightly so) that bob is still actualy live and kicking at trinity and that IMR is just a subsidiary of Trinity since they share the same IP, web design language, EMAIL LIST, and physical address

Man is it ever gonna be hard beating that bad rep. :wink: If Bob really is legit in his undertaking, all this using the same office building and site infrastructure is gonna cost him customers...

Sep 12, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #21,888 of 24,683
You can see in that picture of IcarusIII that they are the prototypes, no logo on the shells, and that picture was put up on the 30th to try and convince that they were shipping - when they didn't for some time later.
Yet another lie on permanent record, so I don't know who at Trinity tried to deceive, whether Bob or the unknown "boss" but I don't believe any single person at or from that company. Period.

Sep 13, 2017 at 3:29 AM Post #21,891 of 24,683
giphy.gif

Sep 13, 2017 at 5:03 AM Post #21,893 of 24,683
I know the mill in Derbyshire very well (an ex-friend owns/owned it at some point and my oldest friend was a key holder for a while). In short, its the same place. It's a huge mill in Belper with numerous floors and businesses filling those floors.

I have no opinion to add (except that I'm very glad I got a refund on the PM6's I ordered in June 2016 and hadn't received by April 2017) but just to inform you, it's the same building and you could probably shout between the offices.

As far as I understand Bob's office in the Mill has been there even before Trinity's office, which according to the quoted post is a separate location in huge mill, with lot of businesses.. It is for sure not an accident that Trinity is located in same place and close by, but I don't think this information can be used to suggest that Trinity and IMR are the same thing.

In any case Derbyshire is not New York so people doing similar things in the area are likely to have lot of connections and being in same building for sure will create even more.

For sure people can be angry and rant about the quality of products or not getting them, but these endless speculations without any restrain on guesswork are surely not helping anyone.

Sep 13, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #21,894 of 24,683
If I remember rightly aren't Trinity moving their entire operation to the States?

Sep 13, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #21,895 of 24,683
If I remember rightly aren't Trinity moving their entire operation to the States?

As per their blog statement, they're moving their operations to the USA and will only sell via resellers if I remember correctly

Sep 13, 2017 at 8:37 AM Post #21,897 of 24,683
Moving operations to the U.S?
I wonder who is going to buy their products now after all this ordeal.
Why would resellers invest in Trinity? The brand is blacklisted by this community and when you looking it up online the whole situation is well documented.
Any reseller who who is smart enough won't touch them. Penon and Audio Sanctuary have dead stock sitting for months (if not years) of older models that they can't move.
The guys at Trinity are telling themselves stories or trying to create a picture-perfect.
In reality I can't see them staying in business for too long.
It's a perfect example of how a new company was doing so well with great customer base and then they just slapped everyone in the face. No one here believes them anymore.

Sep 13, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #21,899 of 24,683
I wonder who is going to buy their products now after all this ordeal.
Why would resellers invest in Trinity? The brand is blacklisted by this community and when you looking it up online the whole situation is well documented.

Doesn't make any sense to me either, who the hell would invest on the company? Unless they will re-start KS/IGG, which has the probability of reaching people that don't exactly use head-fi, or similar forums. Even though those people can still see the comments on KS, for example...

Either way this makes no sense.

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #21,900 of 24,683
Doesn't make any sense to me either, who the hell would invest on the company? Unless they will re-start KS/IGG, which has the probability of reaching people that don't exactly use head-fi, or similar forums. Even though those people can still see the comments on KS, for example...

Either way this makes no sense.

Only scenario that would make sense IMO is if they basically buy everything from China, brand it and sell it mostly to the U.S. market.
This way having guys on-shore might be waste of money, but they still need customer service and some staff so I'm not sure how's that gonna work for them.
Sounds to me more like a pipe dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back