TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 22, 2017 at 4:17 PM Post #21,406 of 24,683
No probs, good luck with that new and "is it really Improved" Trinity:rolling_eyes:

Aug 22, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #21,407 of 24,683
Strange. I paid for tracking, and they were tracked right to the point of me signing for them.

Trinity's international shipping is pretty much a scam, free shipping is untracked, you pay 10 pounds stating it's tracked but only in the UK and not after it crosses international boarders... What's the point of tracking then?

I actually am having some trouble with shipping. Im in Portugal (Europe) and usually not tracked shipping takes about 5-10 days and trinity states 7-14 working days however today is the day number 14 and no package have arrived.

I asked Trinity and they said to check local post office because they maybe holding the package for me but i don't agree with that. The mail man always leaves a note when there is any package.

Is anyone having problems with receiving the goods after they are shipped?

Aug 22, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #21,408 of 24,683
I actually am having some trouble with shipping. Im in Portugal (Europe) and usually not tracked shipping takes about 5-10 days and trinity states 7-14 working days however today is the day number 14 and no package have arrived.

I asked Trinity and they said to check local post office because they maybe holding the package for me but i don't agree with that. The mail man always leaves a note when there is any package.

Is anyone having problems with receiving the goods after they are shipped?
So this is weekday number 14 (business days for them are M-F)? I can't say I'm surprised. So far this year, they have yet to deliver anything on time; your package may not have even reached Portugal yet, let alone the local post office. It would be refreshing to find I'm wrong about this bit of speculation though.

Aug 22, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #21,409 of 24,683
So this is weekday number 14 (business days for them are M-F)? I can't say I'm surprised. So far this year, they have yet to deliver anything on time; your package may not have even reached Portugal yet, let alone the local post office. It would be refreshing to find I'm wrong about this bit of speculation though.

Yes considering they shipped the day that the order turnet to "fullfilled". Ill wait until the end of the week if nothing arrives ill ask for some kind of solution. I paid with paypal so i guess im safe. Still i really would like to receive my Icarus III.

Aug 22, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #21,410 of 24,683
Yes considering they shipped the day that the order turnet to "fullfilled". Ill wait until the end of the week if nothing arrives ill ask for some kind of solution. I paid with paypal so i guess im safe. Still i really would like to receive my Icarus III.
Wait, did they say they shipped when the order switched to "fulfilled" or do you actually see evidence of your order being shipped? Asking because "fulfilled" is a status that hasn't ever meant anything. If you didn't opt for tracked shipping and your order has shipped, then the order status page is supposed to have a hyperlinked "None" where it says your tracking number is.

Aug 22, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #21,411 of 24,683
Wait, did they say they shipped when the order switched to "fulfilled" or do you actually see evidence of your order being shipped? Asking because "fulfilled" is a status that hasn't ever meant anything. If you didn't opt for tracked shipping and your order has shipped, then the order status page is supposed to have a hyperlinked "None" where it says your tracking number is.

No, they didn't say that they shipped but i asked if somethiing was wrong with my order and they didn't say anything, so i guess its all okay. Yes, my order was shipped without tracking through royal mail and my status indicates a hyperlink to the Royal Mail website with tracking NONE so i guess they were shipped already.
I hope so at least. When i oredered they were and they still are on stock so.

Aug 22, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #21,412 of 24,683
No, they didn't say that they shipped but i asked if somethiing was wrong with my order and they didn't say anything, so i guess its all okay. Yes, my order was shipped without tracking through royal mail and my status indicates a hyperlink to the Royal Mail website with tracking NONE so i guess they were shipped already.
I hope so at least. When i oredered they were and they still are on stock so.
Then theoretically, your order has indeed shipped and it's just taking quite a while to get to you. Waiting times suck, I feel for ya.

Aug 22, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #21,414 of 24,683
Capture.PNG
I think the postman must be coming on foot.

Aug 22, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #21,416 of 24,683
Strange. I paid for tracking, and they were tracked right to the point of me signing for them.

Bought mine on the 8th, and the tracking number came on the 9th. And till today it just says item has been passed to overseas transport for shipping to Australia. Can't use the tracking number to my local national delivery service as well. Unless the item is still stuck in the air or somewhere, doesn't really make sense.

Aug 22, 2017 at 8:49 PM Post #21,418 of 24,683
A month or two ago trinity sent an email saying that there were only 2 dozens of the Hunters left to ship yet here I am still waiting for them to get the last batch of Hunters from their supplier. Just my luck eh.

Yep, I'm waiting as well. Their last blog post on their site mentions 72 left to ship over the next 21 days. The post is dated July 30. Hopefully it will be soon.

Aug 22, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #21,419 of 24,683
Unless the item is still stuck in the air o
Same happened to me though, after over a week seemingly "in the air" - and I thought the same as you - suddenly saw arrived KUL, passed to customs, and then got them 4 days later.
As I believe you know, if Pos Malaysia can actually get them to my door :wink: yours must be imminent. :)

Aug 22, 2017 at 9:23 PM Post #21,420 of 24,683
Same happened to me though, after over a week seemingly "in the air" - and I thought the same as you - suddenly saw arrived KUL, passed to customs, and then got them 4 days later.
As I believe you know, if Pos Malaysia can actually get them to my door :wink: yours must be imminent. :)

That's true, Pos Malaysia and it's history, so you only tracked using the royal mail tracking services and not locally? Because I tried adding the number to my national post. It says tracking number is trackable which I got abit ticked off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back