TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 22, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #21,391 of 24,683
Ok, so Kieran replied after a week of me sending an email: Airs are shipping as we speak, NO REFUNDS... PM6's arrive this week, will ship once received, NO REFUNDS...

Sigh. PM6 and Air for sale to whoever wants them...
Currently listening to my PM6... I really love them, you might want to give them a listen before you sell them...

Aug 22, 2017 at 10:48 AM Post #21,392 of 24,683
Trinity's international shipping is pretty much a scam, free shipping is untracked, you pay 10 pounds stating it's tracked but only in the UK and not after it crosses international boarders... What's the point of tracking then?

Aug 22, 2017 at 10:54 AM Post #21,394 of 24,683
Currently listening to my PM6... I really love them, you might want to give them a listen before you sell them...

I'll listen to them, but I sure won't keep em... I want all Trinity out of my house, even if they do sound great. They burned us all more times than I can tolerate, no way will I encourage them any further...

Aug 22, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #21,395 of 24,683
I'll listen to them, but I sure won't keep em... I want all Trinity out of my house, even if they do sound great. They burned us all more times than I can tolerate, no way will I encourage them any further...

Are we talking a pair of iem's or a woman:open_mouth:

Aug 22, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #21,396 of 24,683

They've already gotten your money. You selling them after you get them, even if you like them, brings back to me something my Mother used to say, "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face". You aren't hurting them or proving a point, you'd just be giving up IEMs you liked out of spite. I'd say try them, if you like them, keep them. But if anyone asks you about them, you can then do something to affect some change by telling them your story, and guaranteeing they don't buy Trinity.

Aug 22, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #21,397 of 24,683
They've already gotten your money. You selling them after you get them, even if you like them, brings back to me something my Mother used to say, "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face". You aren't hurting them or proving a point, you'd just be giving up IEMs you liked out of spite. I'd say try them, if you like them, keep them. But if anyone asks you about them, you can then do something to affect some change by telling them your story, and guaranteeing they don't buy Trinity.

Good advice from one old guy to another:wink:

Aug 22, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #21,399 of 24,683
FYI:
Just a note on warranty, Kieran confirmed by email that the warranty on IcarusIII reverts to the standard 1 year, whereas Bob did say 2 for all the new products.
Not sure how that impacts the other IEMs.

I tell ya, the more things I read about the New Trinity the less I like them and understand why people are upset and Bob departed!

Aug 22, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #21,400 of 24,683
I tell ya, the more things I read about the New Trinity the less I like them and understand why people are upset and Bob departed!

^^This!

What kind of company does a change like that after the product is delivered, redicioulus. The people running Trinity now must have a death wish for the company, talk about making all the wrong choices....

Aug 22, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #21,401 of 24,683
It boggles the mind, I mean WTH are they thinking! Surely some of them have been reading the threads:rolling_eyes:

Vladimir-Putin-Playing-Russian-Roulette-127152.jpg

Aug 22, 2017 at 2:12 PM Post #21,403 of 24,683

That's the thing: I won't enjoy them and I know it. Lots changed since I preordered this product and I know for a fact that they just won't do. So better off getting some of the "investment" back by pawning them off and having nothing to do with Trinity again.

Aug 22, 2017 at 3:55 PM Post #21,404 of 24,683
Talk to me once you get them Karendar:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back