TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 25, 2017 at 9:09 PM Post #18,901 of 24,683
I will Just state that i understand the frustration. Although I must say I was really surprised I like them more than my Dunus. Especially with green filters.

It sucks about the waiting but as a product the PM6 are very (seriously very) good for the value.
You've pretty much got a very similar opinion about your PM6 as I do about the Hunter. Good value, very competent on nearly all levels. Evaluated for purely its sound quality (which is what I've done in my personal review), the Hunter is a fantastic IEM. The purchasing and delivery experience just about can't be any further from the product itself. Short story is that the IEM is great, all the stuff leading up to actually getting and listening to it? Absolute tire fire.

Jun 25, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #18,903 of 24,683
You've pretty much got a very similar opinion about your PM6 as I do about the Hunter. Good value, very competent on nearly all levels. Evaluated for purely its sound quality (which is what I've done in my personal review), the Hunter is a fantastic IEM. The purchasing and delivery experience just about can't be any further from the product itself. Short story is that the IEM is great, all the stuff leading up to actually getting and listening to it? Absolute tire fire.

The question I have is when someone says "the PM6 are very (seriously very) good for the value", are they talking about the price they got it at with the pre-order, or the 400 pound sterling MSRP?

Jun 26, 2017 at 4:02 AM Post #18,905 of 24,683
There is still a 30-day money back guarantee, if I am not mistaken? I would love to cancel my pre-order but at this point I want to at least listen to them once, plus I would loose money, and by now it can't be more than 2-4 more months.

Jun 26, 2017 at 4:05 AM Post #18,906 of 24,683
There is still a 30-day money back guarantee, if I am not mistaken? I would love to cancel my pre-order but at this point I want to at least listen to them once, plus I would loose money, and by now it can't be more than 2-4 more months.

It is only 14 days, and I wouldn't count on them honoring it considering how they have been handling cancellation refunds.

Jun 26, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #18,907 of 24,683
Gold Hyperions are now available -- for 100 pounds.

https://www.trinityaudioengineering...es/products/trinity-hyperion-24ct-gold-plated

DSC_0042.JPG

I don't understand Trinity's product policy...

Jun 26, 2017 at 8:17 AM Post #18,909 of 24,683
"ONLY 2 AVAILABLE" That's cute.

Offering a new, limited edition of an already available product at 2x the price, meanwhile they are behind on everything else. Again.

Jun 26, 2017 at 10:04 AM Post #18,910 of 24,683
Got my refund for AD and Icarus III @ friday last week, ~1h after I asked Jake again. So far so good.

Still Icarus I and IV on pre-order...

I would never pay 100 bucks for the Hyperion, it's way to overpriced even it's gold plated.

Jun 26, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #18,911 of 24,683
Jake replied to me again saying, "We're shipping as we speak, why would you want to cancel"

This guy is paid to jerk us around. My reply:

"Because items have been "near shipping" for the past 6 months. Frankly, I've reached my breaking point. You also told me "shipping as we speak" last week and look where we are today."

Jun 26, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #18,912 of 24,683
Jake replied to me again saying, "We're shipping as we speak, why would you want to cancel"

"Because items have been "near shipping" for the past 6 months. Frankly, I've reached my breaking point. You also told me "shipping as we speak" last week and look where we are today."

Here's my cynical translation: "we don't have enough liquid assets for a refund. I'm going to delay this as much as possible until we can do more fire sale style gimmicks like a 'gold hyperion' to try and raise funds".

Jun 26, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #18,913 of 24,683

Hope you get some kind of resolution soon, it's people like you that deserve it! you have pre ordered a lot of products and equally been more than patient.

Jun 26, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #18,914 of 24,683

Hopefully he's not playing mental gymnastics with you.
Cept Monica Rosu is too gud for Trinity.
tumblr_oks1buB7RM1u604cmo4_400.gif

Jun 26, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #18,915 of 24,683

I'm really sorry to hear that. Is he really surprised that you want to cancel everything?
"Shipping as we speak" what though? Has anyone received anything recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back