TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 26, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #18,931 of 24,683
I had the P1 (lost on airplane). For comfort it couldn't be beat. I found it a little bass-light which is why I didn't just replace it outright. I would probably also pick up an MMCX bluetooth cable for wireless. Trinity has another 2 weeks for me to see the Icarus III shipped and arriving, otherwise you are right. MEE has a great track record of quality and customer support.

I agree p1 is the most comfortable IEM i have ever worn , you could go to sleep with them in your ears, aswell they are to me bass light so I sold them... .lovely iem though.

Jun 26, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #18,932 of 24,683
I had the P1 (lost on airplane). For comfort it couldn't be beat. I found it a little bass-light which is why I didn't just replace it outright. I would probably also pick up an MMCX bluetooth cable for wireless. Trinity has another 2 weeks for me to see the Icarus III shipped and arriving, otherwise you are right. MEE has a great track record of quality and customer support.
Same thoughts about it as well. A little bass-light for me, ended up selling it. But quite a good IEM undoubtedly. I may need to get this M7 Pro at some point to try out. Full range BA and a dynamic to handle the bass sounds like a pretty good recipe for success. And with MEE Audio's ability to do things, I won't surprised if it's a great IEM. This is the company I started my audio journey with. They haven't disappointed me yet in any way.

Jun 26, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #18,934 of 24,683
Same thoughts about it as well. A little bass-light for me, ended up selling it. But quite a good IEM undoubtedly. I may need to get this M7 Pro at some point to try out. Full range BA and a dynamic to handle the bass sounds like a pretty good recipe for success. And with MEE Audio's ability to do things, I won't surprised if it's a great IEM. This is the company I started my audio journey with. They haven't disappointed me yet in any way.

The p1 package is awesome too a lot of bang for buck there, I tried many different ways to improve bass tips etc
The rest is top notch though.

Jun 26, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #18,935 of 24,683
Jake replied to me again saying, "We're shipping as we speak, why would you want to cancel"

This guy is paid to jerk us around. My reply:

"Because items have been "near shipping" for the past 6 months. Frankly, I've reached my breaking point. You also told me "shipping as we speak" last week and look where we are today."

Exactly. Even if it's true, this is not a company I want to do business with. I have no respect for the constant lying, let alone the delays.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #18,936 of 24,683
Waiting on Hunters and Airs here. Just had my one year ordering anniversary for the Hunters. The cake was delicious...

Jun 26, 2017 at 2:35 PM Post #18,937 of 24,683
I'm really sorry to hear that. Is he really surprised that you want to cancel everything?
"Shipping as we speak" what though? Has anyone received anything recently?

Some people did get tracking numbers... But I got in late in the game, so I'm sure there will be a third wave of products I will be a part of. So even if some people are having their items shipped, I have way too many funds idling with them to wait any longer.

Jun 26, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #18,940 of 24,683
I'm only waiting on the delta hybrid after cancelling pm6's.

I ordered the Delta's too, back in November 2016.One of the emails sent months back stated that Masters would be sent instead... and is corroborated by the fact that no one has yet to post images or a review of their Deltas.

I sent them an email weeks ago regarding an update on shipping/ etc but have yet to receive a reply... I'm not sure about other users but my hope for a product (and even a refund) is bleak... At this point I would take any IEM, even the Hyperion 2's just to make up for my lost cash and lost time.

Jun 26, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #18,941 of 24,683
As I said numerous times my frustration is purely no communication, I understand bobs/trinitys reluctance to be forward/upfront/update...strong criticsm in the beginning of the delays also losing money i think are key factors but even with my understanding nature im losing patience with them.
This isn't how you treat paying customers, if any business was this far behind on due dates and left customers so much in the dark then well you can understand why people are demanding refunds.
Realy is a shame .

Jun 26, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #18,942 of 24,683
Exactly. Even if it's true, this is not a company I would want to do business with. I have no respect for the constant lying, let alone the delays.
Delays I can accept. Lying? Why in the hell would you do something so stupid to your customers?

Think there's a few that need a slice of that lol.
I think there's more than a few :p. I was lucky enough to get mine already, but can I still have some cake? I'm still tied up in waiting for the Air. @harpo1, do you know of anyone else besides you who has gotten the new Air batch?

Jun 26, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #18,943 of 24,683
Delays I can accept. Lying? Why in the hell would you do something so stupid to your customers?

I think there's more than a few :p. I was lucky enough to get mine already, but can I still have some cake? I'm still tied up in waiting for the Air. @harpo1, do you know of anyone else besides you who has gotten the new Air batch?

There is a comment from a KS backer who contacted Jake today about the status of his Air and the reply was that they are still working on the problem with the battery and dropouts.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2017 at 3:24 PM Post #18,944 of 24,683
Week 3 we are!
Let's wait and see how this plays out.
2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back