TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 25, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #18,886 of 24,683
People the Airs I received are the new version. I have two of the originals because my first one would only get about 50 minutes per charge and had dropouts. I was the first to report these issues to Bob so he sent my another set which would get about 70 minutes but still had the dropouts. In the mean time I send my Hunters in because an issue they had and recently Bob emailed me letting me know my Hunters were on the way back along with the new version of the Airs. I have a couple other wireless bluetooth IEM's that get better battery life but they're substantially larger in size. Someone else mentioned another one so I looked at it on Amazon and it too is much bigger than the Airs. These things are extremely small for bluetooth IEM's and for me 2 hours of use time per charge is fine and I didn't expect much more because there just isn't enough room in them for a larger battery.

And when did you receive them exactly?

Jun 25, 2017 at 1:48 AM Post #18,887 of 24,683
I'm about to hit the 1-year anniversary of ordering the PM6 when I thought they were about to go to production :disappointed_relieved:. I've pondered the refund option but if I don't like them I plan to sell them so why not try them first. Also still waiting on the Hunters and Airs. I thought about the Icarus 3/4 but I instead bought and fell in love with the LZ A4 with Linum BaX cables which was a replacement for some broken Sabres. Even if I hate all the incoming IEMs, at least I have these which fit perfectly (a rare feat, the Sabres came close but missed) and IMO sound better in most ways to the Sabres.

Jun 25, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #18,889 of 24,683
I'm about to hit the 1-year anniversary of ordering the PM6 when I thought they were about to go to production :disappointed_relieved:. I've pondered the refund option but if I don't like them I plan to sell them so why not try them first. Also still waiting on the Hunters and Airs. I thought about the Icarus 3/4 but I instead bought and fell in love with the LZ A4 with Linum BaX cables which was a replacement for some broken Sabres. Even if I hate all the incoming IEMs, at least I have these which fit perfectly (a rare feat, the Sabres came close but missed) and IMO sound better in most ways to the Sabres.

I will Just state that i understand the frustration. Although I must say I was really surprised I like them more than my Dunus. Especially with green filters.

It sucks about the waiting but as a product the PM6 are very (seriously very) good for the value.

Jun 25, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #18,890 of 24,683
I will Just state that i understand the frustration. Although I must say I was really surprised I like them more than my Dunus. Especially with green filters.

It sucks about the waiting but as a product the PM6 are very (seriously very) good for the value.

This is music to my ears, I've been told to expect mine to be delivered as soon as TAs next batch arrive. Can't wait.

Jun 25, 2017 at 8:48 AM Post #18,891 of 24,683
As long as it may take I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. Personally I know better than to pay much attention to overly-high-praised-reviews that seems to be the cup of tea on head-fi these days (it's getting worse with time), so I tend to keep impressions to myself but since some of you are really struggling because of the wait I decided to share a little.

GL

Jun 25, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #18,892 of 24,683
As long as it may take I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. Personally I know better than to pay much attention to overly-high-praised-reviews that seems to be the cup of tea on head-fi these days (it's getting worse with time), so I tend to keep impressions to myself but since some of you are really struggling because of the wait I decided to share a little.

GL
Thanks a lot! You are first to recommend the green filters :D

So that is something!

Jun 25, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #18,895 of 24,683
People the Airs I received are the new version. I have two of the originals because my first one would only get about 50 minutes per charge and had dropouts. I was the first to report these issues to Bob so he sent my another set which would get about 70 minutes but still had the dropouts. In the mean time I send my Hunters in because an issue they had and recently Bob emailed me letting me know my Hunters were on the way back along with the new version of the Airs. I have a couple other wireless bluetooth IEM's that get better battery life but they're substantially larger in size. Someone else mentioned another one so I looked at it on Amazon and it too is much bigger than the Airs. These things are extremely small for bluetooth IEM's and for me 2 hours of use time per charge is fine and I didn't expect much more because there just isn't enough room in them for a larger battery.

Again, if this is the case not only will people be disappointed, but you're going to have people actively working against Trinity. I know I will LOUDLY voice my opinion on their inability to deliver as far and wide as possible. I will also be relentless in trying to get them to correct this with a different headphone and BT lanyard.

I realize this was a kickstarter project, but it was marketed here and elsewhere as a fully baked idea from a stable and well reputed company. They were just using kickstarter as a method for preordering to get the money for production as they had for previous products. There's no excuse not to deliver the product as advertised.

Jun 25, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #18,896 of 24,683
Again, if this is the case not only will people be disappointed, but you're going to have people actively working against Trinity. I know I will LOUDLY voice my opinion on their inability to deliver as far and wide as possible. I will also be relentless in trying to get them to correct this with a different headphone and BT lanyard.

I realize this was a kickstarter project, but it was marketed here and elsewhere as a fully baked idea from a stable and well reputed company. They were just using kickstarter as a method for preordering to get the money for production as they had for previous products. There's no excuse not to deliver the product as advertised.

Agreed. Trinity even modified their preorder page to say they'll never compromise initial specs, only improve them. If they deliver under the promised 3 hours, people will be very vocal about it.

Jun 25, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #18,897 of 24,683
I'm hoping we see some movement this week, I was told 3 weeks for my Hunter last Tues and i would get refund for my delta which I have not yet recieved.
To see others getting tracking information/Update on ANY of the outstanding master/delta original/ hunter or pm6 would install some confidence in me.

Jun 25, 2017 at 7:34 PM Post #18,898 of 24,683
I'm hoping we see some movement this week, I was told 3 weeks for my Hunter last Tues and i would get refund for my delta which I have not yet recieved.
To see others getting tracking information/Update on ANY of the outstanding master/delta original/ hunter or pm6 would install some confidence in me.

Guaranteed. ™

Users who are viewing this thread

Back