TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 21, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #18,737 of 24,683
Kieran also gave the samething to me, just a copy and paste BS.
Yeah, everyone is wondering around for answers. Nothing so far.
yCHWpUv.gif

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #18,738 of 24,683
I have lost all faith that Jake is a human and not a robot programmed to spew nonsense.

My original message said, "we're all pretty tired of waiting. I have x number of orders totalling x amount of money, which is A LOT. Tell me if I can get a refund for everything and if I'll have penalties? And please answer truthfully and not a pre-canned message."

His response:

Your Indiegogo rewards unfortunately we are currently trying to solve the solution to the battery problem for the Airs. The Master 6 and Hunter we are waiting for more to come in 2 weeks time and then we will ship your orders right away, also they will both be sent tracked.

The Icarus III is estimated for shipping in late June, whilst the Icarus IV is estimated for shipping in July. The Icarus I will soon have a release date for shipping. We inform customers before purchasing a product that shipping dates can change, here is the link: (link is their preorder page)

... I have lost all faith in Trinity. Unless their products wow me, they'll all go up for sale once I receive them. What a waste of my time.

This is just sad, frustrating and upsetting.
How about PayPal protection or credit card protection?

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #18,740 of 24,683
That very much sounds like an automaton preprogrammed.

But kieran gave me this on my email.
It should be coming this week, but with previous delivery date delays experienced, it may be up to next week.

I hope you guys will get your stuff already. Coming this week I hope so but how many pieces I wonder? Only a very small number of members received their Hunter and PM6.
Is this just another batch or "everything is shipping" type of statement again?

Jun 21, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #18,741 of 24,683
I hope you guys will get your stuff already. Coming this week I hope so but how many pieces I wonder? Only a very small number of members received their Hunter and PM6.
Is this just another batch or "everything is shipping" type of statement again?
They probably are shipping by Atlas Rocket into space by next week. Then return from orbit and implode upon entry into our atmosphere. All our IEMs in specially heat shielded packages will slowly fall down onto our doorsteps.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 9:13 AM Post #18,742 of 24,683
I have lost all faith that Jake is a human and not a robot programmed to spew nonsense.

My original message said, "we're all pretty tired of waiting. I have x number of orders totalling x amount of money, which is A LOT. Tell me if I can get a refund for everything and if I'll have penalties? And please answer truthfully and not a pre-canned message."

His response:

Your Indiegogo rewards unfortunately we are currently trying to solve the solution to the battery problem for the Airs. The Master 6 and Hunter we are waiting for more to come in 2 weeks time and then we will ship your orders right away, also they will both be sent tracked.

The Icarus III is estimated for shipping in late June, whilst the Icarus IV is estimated for shipping in July. The Icarus I will soon have a release date for shipping. We inform customers before purchasing a product that shipping dates can change, here is the link: (link is their preorder page)

... I have lost all faith in Trinity. Unless their products wow me, they'll all go up for sale once I receive them. What a waste of my time.

Absolutely brutal. It's like they are trying to write a book on how to ruin your reputation in a small space and drive a company into the ground. It's really a shame because I know they can make a great sounding product.

Jun 21, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #18,743 of 24,683
It's really a shame because I know they can make a great sounding product.
It's really a shame because everyone else would like to know if they can make a great sounding product. :frowning2:
Audiosanctuary have Hunters in gunmetal and heat-treated for sale, without VAT for overseas buyers... I wonder how many dealers around the world got stock before Head-fiers?

Jun 21, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #18,744 of 24,683
Hi guys,

Sorry I can't keep up with the number of pages in this thread... I would just like to ask and need help on something. Since Trinity suddenly sent a balanced cable with 3.5mm TRRS on both ends for the Master and I can't use it directly on the 2.5mm balanced out of my dap.

Can you guys please help me out in what adapter I need to buy? What I know is that I need a 3.5mm TRRS female to a 2.5mm TRRS male adapter. But when I searched online I'm seeing options such as TRRS 3 pin and TRRS 4 pin, or TRRS 3 pole and 4 pole.

What exactly do I need? Can somebody please give me a short explanation regarding pins and poles? I'm new into this and I would just like to try the Master with the provided balanced cable on my DAP's 2.5mm balanced out.

It would also greatly help me out if you can suggest or direct me to links of good quality adapter for a budget of around 20-30usd max.

TIA! :ksc75smile:

Jun 21, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #18,745 of 24,683
Hi guys,

Sorry I can't keep up with the number of pages in this thread... I would just like to ask and need help on something. Since Trinity suddenly sent a balanced cable with 3.5mm TRRS on both ends for the Master and I can't use it directly on the 2.5mm balanced out of my dap.

Can you guys please help me out in what adapter I need to buy? What I know is that I need a 3.5mm TRRS female to a 2.5mm TRRS male adapter. But when I searched online I'm seeing options such as TRRS 3 pin and TRRS 4 pin, or TRRS 3 pole and 4 pole.

What exactly do I need? Can somebody please give me a short explanation regarding pins and poles? I'm new into this and I would just like to try the Master with the provided balanced cable on my DAP's 2.5mm balanced out.

It would also greatly help me out if you can suggest or direct me to links of good quality adapter for a budget of around 20-30usd max.

4 pole Cable means it supports Left and Right Audio/Microphone plus one more accessory. And the Pins I believe are for headphones that support XLR comnectors like DT 1770.

Also trinity changed their minds and didnt want you to use 2.5mm on other daps.
They wanted you to use that 3.5 balanced cable for their icarus daps. Also pono player too.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #18,746 of 24,683

TRRS means 4 pins/poles, which is needed for a balanced connection.
3 pins would be TRS.

as you have written you need a 3.5 (female) to 2.5 (male) trrs adapter.

a search on amazon yields a couple results:
https://www.amazon.com/ANiceS-Audio-Female-Stereo-Adapter/dp/B00L0I6XHK
https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Balanced-Female-Hi-end-Furutech/dp/B0108HJVG8
https://www.amazon.com/Conwork-Supports-Microphone-Headphone-Functions/dp/B06XF27MSQ

Jun 21, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #18,748 of 24,683
Hi guys,

Check Venture Electronics website, they have every combination you could possibly need. https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=16

Jun 21, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #18,750 of 24,683
Hi guys,

Venture eclectronics is a good source for adapters. They can make you one and the prices are very reasonable.
Possible downside is shipping time as it comes from China.
https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=17

You need to find out what pinout your source uses because all are not the same. In image below, size of adapter is really not an issue as whether it's 2.5mm or 3.5mm the pinout will be the same.

7402425.png

For example Aune m1s uses AK pinout.

If your not sure I recommend a quick email to source manufacturer asking what the balanced pinout is. Saves time any money. :relaxed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back