TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 21, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #18,751 of 24,683
Venture eclectronics is a good source for adapters. They can make you one and the prices are very reasonable.
Possible downside is shipping time as it comes from China.
https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=17

You need to find out what pinout your source uses because all are not the same. In image below, size of adapter is really not an issue as whether it's 2.5mm or 3.5mm the pinout will be the same.

7402425.png

For example Aune m1s uses AK pinout.

If your not sure I recommend a quick email to source manufacturer asking what the balanced pinout is. Saves time any money. :relaxed:
I have Aune M1S. I love it!

Jun 21, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #18,752 of 24,683
Check Venture Electronics website, they have every combination you could possibly need. https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=16

I received the adapter from VE for my Master but i dont received yet the 3.5mm balanced cable from trinity to test it.
From how it looks i can't recommend the cable from VE because it wasnt cheap ,it cost me 17$ and i believe the one that cost 25$ on Amazon looks much better and steardy.
When i asked Lee why the picture on their site is different than the actual product he told me that they decide to hide it inside to make them look better.

ve adapter 1.jpg IMG_20170621_140407.jpg IMG_20170621_140514.jpg IMG_20170621_140438.jpg

Jun 21, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #18,753 of 24,683
I figure trinity wouldn't invest that much moneh for one hunter shell. I guess Bob just overexaggerated the effort it takes to create 1 hunter shell in that blowtorch video.
I doubt it's an overexaggeration. Titanium is a difficult material to work with. What it really is is marketing speak. 8000 man hours sounds super impressive, but "man hours" basically means this is how long it would take if you gave the material to a guy working on it with a hammer and an assortment of chisels. But we're in the modern age; we have machines that are way more precise and efficient at doing that. "8000 man hours" is way more impressive to advertise than "3 machine hours" which is what they're really doing.

I received the adapter from VE for my Master but i dont received yet the 3.5mm balanced cable from trinity to test it.
From how it looks i can't recommend the cable from VE because it wasnt cheap ,it cost me 17$ and i believe the one that cost 25$ on Amazon looks much better and steardy.
When i asked Lee why the picture on their site is different than the actual product he told me that they decide to hide it inside to make them look better.

I personally prefer to see the the strain relief even if it's a little uglier than I'd like.

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #18,755 of 24,683
Massdrop just shipped mine and can't wait for it to arrive. I just made a balanced cable for it to use with the masters. :ksc75smile:
You will love it! There is no such thing as sabre glare on it. 3 members confirmed it and that I'm not crazy.

It has a full sound from top to bottom extension it is amazing. In house built OS by Aune really allows them to control sound and hardware!
Accusilicon AS318-B Series Professional Audiophile Crystal Oscillator is really cool thing aune added. I saw the pdfs on google and looks good.

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #18,756 of 24,683
They probably are shipping by Atlas Rocket into space by next week. Then return from orbit and implode upon entry into our atmosphere. All our IEMs in specially heat shielded packages will slowly fall down onto our doorsteps.

Funny you posted this. I think I will get on the rocket and go to Jupiter or Andromeda. Not sure which yet, but likely Andromeda. :yum:

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #18,757 of 24,683
You will love it! There is no such thing as sabre glare on it. 3 members confirmed it and that I'm not crazy.

It has a full sound from top to bottom extension it is amazing. In house built OS by Aune really allows them to control sound and hardware!
Accusilicon AS318-B Series Professional Audiophile Crystal Oscillator is really cool thing aune added. I saw the pdfs on google and looks good.

Anything Aune is great! They make some nice gear.

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:51 PM Post #18,759 of 24,683
Funny you posted this. I think I will get on the rocket and go to Jupiter or Andromeda. Not sure which yet, but likely Andromeda. :yum:

Can't go far wrong with the Andro - one of the best balanced "musical" tunings I've heard so far.

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #18,760 of 24,683
For anyone waiting for their Litz cables from their Hunter order, chased Trinity up this week and they have said they skins be ready to ship next week, which makes it around 5 weeks from placing the build requirements direct with Bob. The original estimate was two weeks as quoted by Bob in my original correspondence, so guessing they may have been caught up in the parts/shipping info currently delaying the other gear. Will let you guys know if they arrive next week!

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #18,761 of 24,683
Jake after my refund mail:

"We are just waiting for more Master 6’s to come in, then we will send your
order right away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back