TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 22, 2017 at 8:43 AM Post #18,782 of 24,683
Wow, I can't believe this stuff is still going on. They have been stringing you guys on for months and months with the same lies.

I don't like the way fellow Head-fi Community members are being treated!

I don't think you guys deserve this treatment and my advice is to cancel your items and get out of this mess. There are so many other companies out there and if you have invested in more than one product, I highly advise getting one higher priced value product instead of many lower value ones.

There are so many other companies out there. It is sad that this is happening, but they got themselves into this mess with plenty of forewarning from respectful head-fi members as well as the criticisms they received from the head-fi members they said "F#$% them" to in their youtube videos.

You guys don't deserve to be treated this way or have to deal with this BS.

You don't deserve to have to support or stick with a company that treats you like this.

I'm on my third email asking them for refund. They just ignore the request.

Jun 22, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #18,783 of 24,683
I'm on my third email asking them for refund. They just ignore the request.
That's just obnoxious behaviour from a company that prided themselves on customer service. :frowning2:
I'm pretty sure that IcarusIII will not be shipped out this week as was claimed - so tomorrow evening a PayPal dispute will be raised. Tired of this lying and obvious deceit.
Be nice to have it all finished with, actually. No longer interested to hear the products.

Jun 22, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #18,784 of 24,683
That's just obnoxious behaviour from a company that prided themselves on customer service. :frowning2:
I'm pretty sure that IcarusIII will not be shipped out this week as was claimed - so tomorrow evening a PayPal dispute will be raised. Tired of this lying and obvious deceit.
Be nice to have it all finished with, actually. No longer interested to hear the products.

Yeah, I don't know if I should start harassing them for a refund or just give up and sell these at cost when I do receive them. Problem is that I doubt anyone from head-fi will buy them and they're not known enough elsewhere to sell well. I just hope that using the retail price as baseline will help me recover at least what I paid...

Jun 22, 2017 at 10:56 AM Post #18,785 of 24,683
Yeah, I don't know if I should start harassing them for a refund or just give up and sell these at cost when I do receive them. Problem is that I doubt anyone from head-fi will buy them and they're not known enough elsewhere to sell well. I just hope that using the retail price as baseline will help me recover at least what I paid...

I think if you want a refund maybe try and reach out to Bob directly. Selling them here would be very difficult imo.
This is so upsetting and I'm sorry you need to deal with this.

Jun 22, 2017 at 10:57 AM Post #18,786 of 24,683

I think thats just the bleak reality of it all, and it really sets a bad (precedent?) image for some of the newer and remaining small audio shops producing low-cost, botique IEMs.
For what its worth, I ordered an Atlas Delta (one of the lesser mentioned models here) back in Nov 2016, and since they are now shipping Masters as a replacement for all models, asked for an update for shipping twice in this month. My emails have been ignored as well :frowning2:

Jun 22, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #18,787 of 24,683
I think if you want a refund maybe try and reach out to Bob directly. Selling them here would be very difficult imo.
This is so upsetting and I'm sorry you need to deal with this.

I'm getting upset to the point where I don't even wanna talk to someone live.. :p haha. It would be the next option though.

Jun 22, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #18,788 of 24,683
I don't know if I should start harassing them for a refund or just give up and sell these at cost when I do receive them
Well, you've pointed out 2 issues...
When will you finally get them? No clear idea at this stage - all promises are worthless. Is the waiting worth the stress?
And 2 - the whole pre-order discount places a lower than retail price expectation on resales. I've seen some sell here on Head-fi at the discounted price, and others still unsold where people are asking over the pre-order price.
Same in my home secondhand market, potential buyers are aware of the pre-order discount and sellers have to price accordingly, break even at best. Whatever you choose, I wish you luck. You haven't been treated well for someone who supported them so extensively.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #18,789 of 24,683
wow. just checked back in after some time away figuring everything had been shipped, received and the thread had calmed down. sorry to see the same stuff is going on for those of you who hung in there.
still not a fan of trinity and won't support them again but was really hoping that by now they had taken care of those who stuck it out.

Jun 22, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #18,792 of 24,683

@Karendar have you looked here. They may be able to help or do something. Thinking if people start reporting these issues Trinity might work harder at addressing our issues. Nothing like getting black marks on public record.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/c...f-something-you-ordered-hasnt-been-delivered/

Jun 22, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #18,793 of 24,683
tr.PNG

Just noticed this update on Trinity website.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back