TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 17, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #16,955 of 24,683
And btw the AIR are now wired (their solution to the dropout issues), so we get something like the vyrus1 with a lanyard under a new name.

And here lies the problem with this thread, misinformation and accusations. Fpessolana, they are not wired, there is a detachable cable between left and right buds to provide more security against them falling out and to remove drop out issues if you get them and if you want to use it - if not ignore it.

They are also remaking the buds with a better battery and shipping everyone both the old and new model? For a crowdfunded 'at risk' product can you really complain about that? Really? If you do then crowdfunding is not for you IMO

And I feel the latest update is fine, overdue but not a crock of **** Personally i don't like being called a fool (whoever that was) for it. And before I get called a 'fanboy' if that means I knew what I signed up for and am therefore understanding and can show some patience ... then I guess that's what I am.

Sorry but I am sick and tired of coming to the thread for some discussion or an update and seeing post on post about how someone feels they have been lied to or wild assumptions on what is going on.

We get it, we got it the first time let alone the hundredth.

May 17, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #16,956 of 24,683
Same message i got, but if indeed the PM6's are shipping, then i guess it's okay.
My situation is different so I want to cancel my order regardless of shipping date.
Anyway they can actually still cancel the order with cancellation fee though Jake said they can't anymore, so I'm also worried if people asking refund only get 70% refund.

May 17, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #16,957 of 24,683
And btw the AIR are now wired (their solution to the dropout issues), so we get something like the vyrus1 with a lanyard under a new name.

"So we are remaking the whole batch again with the Varta batteries and an added bud to bud clip on cable that will offer extra security and can be hung around the neck when not in use, this will also stop any dropout from bud to bud due to any environmental and human factors, for those that don't need it you don't have to use it."

The Air stills being wireless, the cable is optional and isn't a Bluetooth module.

May 17, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #16,958 of 24,683
No one is saying anyone is wrong or right just my experience is different , surely if i can respect your experience which genuinely i do than why is my experience so wrong ????

It's not that your experience is so wrong, but do you see a pattern here? I don't want to beat a dead horse really but personally l find this type of service unacceptable;
First they said everything is shipping before they even had the items in their possession. The Hunter has issues? But where is the PM6 and the Atlas Delta? No where to be found. I think they are missing the point again. This is not about the setbacks it's about them saying one thing and then another.
Based on their Instagram posts only now they are shipping them. So why running games on customers? And on top of that the penalty to those who want to cancel now after telling everyone they are shipping their orders. Unreal.

May 17, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #16,959 of 24,683
"So we are remaking the whole batch again with the Varta batteries and an added bud to bud clip on cable that will offer extra security and can be hung around the neck when not in use, this will also stop any dropout from bud to bud due to any environmental and human factors, for those that don't need it you don't have to use it."

The Air stills being wireless, the cable is optional and isn't a Bluetooth module.

sorry for my naivete but how exactly does a clip on cable stop any dropout from bud to bud?

May 17, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #16,960 of 24,683
And here lies the problem with this thread, misinformation and accusations. Fpessolana, they are not wired, there is a detachable cable between left and right buds to provide more security against them falling out and to remove drop out issues if you get them and if you want to use it - if not ignore it.

Well, to be honest they should have checked the battery before and solving the drop out issue with a wire is not a solution in line with the product they have been promising. It is so different that for people suffering sever drop outs they should simply refund the money. It is not a scam, but not truly an ethical business approach to promise truly wireless and then say, sorry we are not able so we put a wire for people with thick and watery heads.

Yes this thread is sick,but to be honest they have lied and keep half lying. and they have deceived people on the fence of asking for a refund. There are people who do not care what a small business does, they just drop the cash, hope for the best. There are others that want honesty. Such as "Sorry guys we have no clue how to solve the drop outs, we promised the moon, only thing we can do is put a wire.".

Last edited:
May 17, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #16,961 of 24,683
Again, this kind of clear explanation 4 months ago would have prevented much of the speculation and anger.
I appreciate the difficulties they have encountered and I am hopeful that I will like the Master which I am now supposedly getting instead of the Atlas-Delta.
I still am concerned with the suggestion that most of the A-D have already shipped. Until many of them appear in the wild, I will find that a very suspicious statement. Hasn't there been some instagram pictures of every other model put up before they shipped?

Well, that's one point raised that would deserve a clarificiaton; my reaction was initially to the statement in the update that says the last batch of the Atlas Deltas were drawn back and Masters were sent to the users instead. Since this is presumably an upgrade in terms of technical characteristics of the IEM I imagine that this was the Trinity's attempt to say sorry to particular customers, I can only imagine that there could be people who would prefer the Atlas Delta sound signature, although these two are told to be quite similar in that regard (by some of the Trinity's staff).

Despite all the ifs and buts this update at least sheds some light on what has been going on behind the curtains...

May 17, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #16,962 of 24,683
sorry for my naivete but how exactly does a clip on cable stop any dropout from bud to bud?

Basically if you suffer drop outs, add a wire so that the buds comunicate via the wire. This will force them to redesign/change the electronics, assuming it was not already foreseen before. Basically, if you have a thick and watery head incompatible with BT communication, you get a products as many on the market.

May 17, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #16,963 of 24,683

It remains that if you don't want signal drop outs, you ADD A WIRE.

May 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #16,964 of 24,683

They are also remaking the buds with a better battery and shipping everyone both the old and new model? For a crowdfunded 'at risk' product can you really complain about that? Really? If you do then crowdfunding is not for you IMO

And I feel the latest update is fine, overdue but not a crock of **** Personally i don't like being called a fool (whoever that was) for it. And before I get called a 'fanboy' if that means I knew what I signed up for and am therefore understanding and can show some patience ... then I guess that's what I am.

Sorry but I am sick and tired of coming to the thread for some discussion or an update and seeing post on post about how someone feels they have been lied to or wild assumptions on what is going on.

We get it, we got it the first time let alone the hundredth.

I'm also ok with the update but what I don't understand is why they didn't just say all this stuff in the last update. The last update they pretty much said that almost everything was out the door but in reality they're still in QC. This recent update is a completely reasonable justification for delay. Oh well, nothing we can do anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back