TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 17, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #16,937 of 24,683
14 Day satisfaction guarantee
You know you’re in safe hands with TRINITY, our products have a 14 day money back guarantee. If you change your mind, just return it unused, in its original condition with your receipt and we’ll either exchange it or give you a full refund.

nothing in there about restocking fee or any other fee for returned unused product. this is not a cancellation. anyone who receives their product and decides they no longer want to support this company should be able to return it (postage paid of course) and receive a full refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 17, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #16,938 of 24,683
Actually this is true, why have the pm6 been delayed when all fuss is about the hunter?

Probably the same factory that refused to make the titanium shells stopped all production for Trinity. That would explain everything including the A-D.
I've been peripherally involved in some other (non-iem) custom manufacturing projects from China, and there were major changes in what was originally promised and what the factory was later willing to deliver for the original price.

May 17, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #16,939 of 24,683
Sounds like I am one of those being "upgraded" from AD's to Masters... (Though Masters on sale were lower cost than the AD's...) I was expecting pretty efficient ~ 110db/mw Atlas Delta's... I understand that the Masters are much less efficient, maybe as low as 93db/mw ? Does anyone know if these can be properly driven with a normal Smartphone? Or will one need an amp to get good sound from the masters ?

Hope to get something someday... And can still feel for the Hunter and PM6 folks still in waiting.

Pete

" Remember, You can't bull a bullshitter ..."

May 17, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #16,940 of 24,683
Of all that things about titanium shells... What does apply to the pm6? Suddenly they changed the materials? Or there is no explanation there about the delay of the pm6?
And I would love to know who is hiding the AD and pm6 and hunters sent months ago...
Not happy with the clarity of this update :frowning2:

As stated in a post above, probably the machining of the PM6 was being done by the same company that dropped production, hence the PM6 being delayed... They're using Zinc alloy like they did in the Masters for PM6. This change in direction is probably due to this manufacturing issue.

I do agree that it doesn't explain delays on the PM6 properly though.

As for who is hiding the shipped PM6 and hunters, they had 100 sent out. Could be suppliers, could be people not from head-fi... Who knows. Still smells fishy.

May 17, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #16,941 of 24,683
Sounds like I am one of those being "upgraded" from AD's to Masters... (Though Masters on sale were lower cost than the AD's...) I was expecting pretty efficient ~ 110db/mw Atlas Delta's... I understand that the Masters are much less efficient, maybe as low as 93db/mw ? Does anyone know if these can be properly driven with a normal Smartphone? Or will one need an amp to get good sound from the masters ?

Hope to get something someday... And can still feel for the Hunter and PM6 folks still in waiting.

Pete

" Remember, You can't bull**** a bull****ter ..."

My Masters run nicely off of my LG G5 phone or my Huawei MediaPad 3 tablet, but to be fair, they do benefit from some juice. I use an E17k for portable juice and the Masters sound great.

May 17, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #16,942 of 24,683
Tons of excuse and one actual update. Interesting.
By the way, here is the message I got from Jake last Thursday: "Hi, We will cancel this for you." But 2 days ago when I asked again: "Apologies, no cancellations can be made at this time due to currently being shipped."
Unfortunately people who still wait for refund will get the same message, guaranteed by next week.

May 17, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #16,945 of 24,683
I have worked on manufacturing projects the first builds, and the amount of times the parts have had to be re worked (even .5 off a mil can effect ) is unbelievable.
I have seen 6 months projects go into a year plus.
I can only speak on my experience with trinity and that is 2 pairs of fantastic iems at fantastic price , i am still waiting on hunter and a pair of deltas.
I have not waited as long as some ,5 months is my longest wait but they have always delivered .
I understand delays in manufacturing so I have never pushed for my Iems so I have no experience of feeling deceived .
This is my experience of trinity .

I understand that for others the wait was not acceptable and feel that through communication on delivery times that trinity has not been honest with them.
This is potentially your take on trinity .

Neither is wrong just different experience different point of view.

No one is a fool.

May 17, 2017 at 2:35 PM Post #16,947 of 24,683
I have worked on manufacturing projects the first builds, and the amount of times the parts have had to be re worked (even .5 off a mil can effect ) is unbelievable.
I have seen 6 months projects go into a year plus.
I can only speak on my experience with trinity and that is 2 pairs of fantastic iems at fantastic price , i am still waiting on hunter and a pair of deltas.
I have not waited as long as some ,5 months is my longest wait but they have always delivered .
I understand delays in manufacturing so I have never pushed for my Iems so I have no experience of feeling deceived .
This is my experience of trinity .

I understand that for others the wait was not acceptable and feel that through communication on delivery times that trinity has not been honest with them.
This is potentially your take on trinity .

Neither is wrong just different experience different point of view.

No one is a fool.

Yet, this is another vague update and Trinity dodging a bullet. Bob stopped posting here and now we can see that his previous updates were lies. This is NOT how you treat your customers. Also it doesn't explain the delays of the PM6 and the Atlas Delta, and good luck seeing the Icarus III anytime soon yet they are launching another pre-order campaign. On top of that people can no longer cancel without their 30% re-stocking fee. Yes, customer who did nothing wrong and just waited so long.

Last edited:
May 17, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #16,948 of 24,683
Tons of excuse and one actual update. Interesting.
By the way, here is the message I got from Jake last Thursday: "Hi, We will cancel this for you." But 2 days ago when I asked again: "Apologies, no cancellations can be made at this time due to currently being shipped."
Unfortunately people who still wait for refund will get the same message, guaranteed by next week.

Same message i got, but if indeed the PM6's are shipping, then i guess it's okay.

May 17, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #16,949 of 24,683
And btw the AIR are now wired (their solution to the dropout issues), so we get something like the vyrus1 with a lanyard under a new name.
Yet, this is another vague update and Trinity dodging a bullet. Bob stopped posting here and now we can see that his previous updates were lies. This is NOT how you treat your customers. Also it doesn't explain the delays of the PM6 and the Atlas Delta, and good luck seeing the Icarus III anytime soon yet they are launching another pre-order campaign. On top of that people can no longer cancel with their 30% re-stocking fee. Yes, customer who did nothing wrong and just waited so long.

Maybe we'll get a second 50% off. :beyersmile:

May 17, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #16,950 of 24,683
I'm in the same situation like many more here - wanted to cancel orders I've made through their shop (PM6 + BT lanyard + kombi tips + tracking + Icarus I) but been deceived by Jake all time just to get that information about 30% penalty when making cancellation - well for me clearly this is worst customer service I've been dealing with and I'm counting frauds on KS I've been victim. It's below any standard to do something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back