TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 10, 2017 at 8:00 PM Post #16,397 of 24,683
Meanwhile, when nobody can get a post from Bob here he is on FB giving KZ flak for copying off Campfire Audio shell. Worry about your own companies problems.

LMAO. Now I get why they changed the slogan to TRUE AUDIO JUNKIES. Whatever they are smoking, must be real' good. :ok_hand:

May 10, 2017 at 11:53 PM Post #16,403 of 24,683
As a previous poster mentioned, pry the pins apart. But be aware that it's a losing battle, after some time you will experience the intermittent connection. I think it is primarily because the fit becomes loose over time, thereby compromising the connection. My hack solution was the bend pins (again) and tape the cable housing to the earphone body to prevent any movement. So far, so good.... ugly as hell though.

Thanks. I guess the other option will be to tinned the connector with solder to increase the diameter. That might work....

May 11, 2017 at 1:51 AM Post #16,407 of 24,683
All these conspiracy theory ...jeez!
Small company takes your money up front to build your iem, hence terms and conditions i.e delays and subject to change.
And from previous posts from bob have clearly made some significant changes to some of the iems to benefit us , once again hence the delays .
Im not saying there business model is perfect and I'm not saying there shouldn't be more transparency but i genuinely don't blame the guy for not wanting to come on here and explain when I feel a lot of people didn't understand the business model in the first place and he probably felt backed into a corner because of complaining and made further promises that they couldn't keep.
Who knows why there's more delays ???
Could be a supplier hadn't got enough tips to send ?
Could be a problem with packaging?
Could be any number of problems.
My point is that none of us want to receive a product thats not finished and i think (just a guess) thats why some have recieved there master without some extras because trinity felt backed in a corner to ship.
Also over speculating could cause serious problems to trinity and then NO ONE gets there iems! And also I would hate anything to happen to trinity because they are genuinely making fantastic iems.

Once again i understand frustration some have waited nearly a year and you have every right to be frustrated/ worried where your product is ...but i feel all the conspiracy theory is not helping.

May 11, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #16,408 of 24,683
^^^ it's one thing to have delays and communicate it properly to the customers who paid and it's a whole new story to lie to your customers by telling them everything was shipped, and then everything but 270 IEMs mostly head-fi members but then in reality only Master and Vyrus popped up here and no word on the Atlas Delta, and Hunter and PM6 are nowhere to be found.
Do you find it acceptable just because they are a small company? I sure don't.
Everyone here who contacted them was told "next week". Come on already.

May 11, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #16,409 of 24,683
All these conspiracy theory ...jeez!
Small company takes your money up front to build your iem, hence terms and conditions i.e delays and subject to change.
And from previous posts from bob have clearly made some significant changes to some of the iems to benefit us , once again hence the delays .
Im not saying there business model is perfect and I'm not saying there shouldn't be more transparency but i genuinely don't blame the guy for not wanting to come on here and explain when I feel a lot of people didn't understand the business model in the first place and he probably felt backed into a corner because of complaining and made further promises that they couldn't keep.
Who knows why there's more delays ???
Could be a supplier hadn't got enough tips to send ?
Could be a problem with packaging?
Could be any number of problems.
My point is that none of us want to receive a product thats not finished and i think (just a guess) thats why some have recieved there master without some extras because trinity felt backed in a corner to ship.
Also over speculating could cause serious problems to trinity and then NO ONE gets there iems! And also I would hate anything to happen to trinity because they are genuinely making fantastic iems.

Once again i understand frustration some have waited nearly a year and you have every right to be frustrated/ worried where your product is ...but i feel all the conspiracy theory is not helping.
Just saw on one of the other Trinity threads that the balanced cable looks to be 3.5 to 3.5, not 3.5 to 2.5 like was originally planned. This is what pushed me over the edge to cancel remaining three orders. I have the Master and it is a wonderful Iem but a large part of my decision to purchase it and the Icarus III was the balanced availability. My apologies for my small rant if there is a 3.5 to 2.5 available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back