TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 24, 2017 at 1:00 AM Post #15,439 of 24,683
  Throwaway money to me is money I could actually throwaway and be okay with it, like a spare 50 cents in my pocket so I put it in a tip jar or whatever. If 10k is his bloody throwaway money can he send me like $1k. I mean I'm always okay to give away my throwaway money since to me it's less than $1, hope he's the same way :p.

I'll take $1k from them too while they're at it. That's still only passing out $2k between the two of us which is below that $10k threshold they mentioned
biggrin.gif

I would love to see a lightning terminated cable for the modular cables so the Icarus III and other IEMs can be used with the iPhone dongleless

I doubt they'd do it. That lightning stuff is licensed and there would be royalties paid to be allowed to make and sell products with it. Just use the adapter that Apple itself sells, or one from anyone else you'd prefer.

Apr 24, 2017 at 7:59 AM Post #15,450 of 24,683
I'm thoroughly disappointed in Trinity audio, 2 weeks ago I requested a refund/cancellation from Jake as my order hasn't been shipped and I had no earphones as of then. He told me it will ship out next week are you sure you want to cancel? At first I said yes, then I replied again saying if you're 100% sure that it'll ship next week do not cancel my order, he replied and said 'I'm 100% sure'. Next week came and nothing, I emailed him on Thursday, where is my tracking number if it's going to ship this week? No reply. He told me a lie to not get me to cancel then proceeded not to respond to my e-mail. Unprofessional to say the least and manipulative. If you're going to make a claim that it's going to 100% ship next week and it doesn't, why even say '100%' when you know it's probably 60% and you should cancel my order. And yes he did reply with '100% sure'. And I paid for express shipping so I should receive a tracking number. I ordered the Masters.

I had a near identical interaction/experience with TA. Complete and utter dishonesty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back