TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 24, 2017 at 9:55 AM Post #15,470 of 24,683
His asking is harmless and better than all the fanboy superfluity.

Quite frankly I think @Bobtrinity needs to pay the thread a visit and give us some details.

He said the AD's would be out at least in the UK and were shipping to the US 3 weeks ago and still not a single one seen.

And when are we going to see any Hunters at all.  We keep on hearing that they are being made but not a one has been reported to have been received.

We got some apologies and reassurances but they just seem to be half truths to mitigate this shipping and management debacle.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #15,471 of 24,683
  Please understand you've (very publically) only been waiting a few days. Other have been waiting (almost) a year.
It shows a sense of entitlement, rather than excitement.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your predicament. Whether or not you have had to wait a year, or I have had to wait a few days, a few days is still a lot for me. You are used to waiting a year, I have not yet had to wait a year. So I still feel anticipation for when the thing will arrive. No different really, no need to be upset. 

I gotta say, I am eager for those hunters to get here. 
1248546877237.png

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #15,472 of 24,683
When I asked about more communication on friday, Jake answered that Bob won't show up anymore on headfi cause he already gave an update and cause he can't keep up with the speed of the thread. Maybe also because of critcism.
That's why I gave up asking for an appearance, cause it's pointless, unfortunately.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #15,473 of 24,683
When I asked about more communication, Jake answered that Bob won't show uo anymore on headfi cause he already gave an update and cause he can't keep up with the speed of the thread. Maybe also because of critcism.
That's why I gave up asking for an appearance, cause it's pointless, unfortunately.

Truth.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:26 AM Post #15,475 of 24,683
When I asked about more communication on friday, Jake answered that Bob won't show up anymore on headfi cause he already gave an update and cause he can't keep up with the speed of the thread. Maybe also because of critcism.

Truth is tha he is not going to show up here because he will be flamed for the AIR.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:29 AM Post #15,476 of 24,683
I think it could be worse than Bob not posting here anymore. I could see Trinity leaving Head-fi as a sponsor. When roughly 75% of posts are negative, why would Trinity stay? They are probably established enough now to do well without these forums. 

Sponsors are usually in their forums. If the sponsor isn't going to post in their threads, why pay for the $ponsorship? 

Hope this isn't true.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #15,478 of 24,683
If it's ok, I can post the answer I got from Jake.

If it's not something that was specifically meant to be kept between you and Jake as it's only relevant to you, then I can't see any issue with posting the reply here - any additional info about the current state of play would probably help for the members who are still feeling concerned or aggrieved about the current shipping/order status.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #15,479 of 24,683
"... It is us that have been behind and trying to keep up with communication has been very tough due to the deluge of emails we have had over this past 7-10 days which has slowed us significantly with my inbox having 400+ emails to deal with.

Also Bob has refrained from posting on head-fi due to the amount of abuse even though he posted an update here http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/13170#post_1339521 but soon got lost in the speed that thread moved at. I think somewhere in that post or a following post or 2 it was going to take about a month to get through them and that was 2 weeks and 4 days ago.

So it is us that need to make amends and ..."

Don't know if its of any use to you guys.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #15,480 of 24,683
"... It is us that have been behind and trying to keep up with communication has been very tough due to the deluge of emails we have had over this past 7-10 days which has slowed us significantly with my inbox having 400+ emails to deal with.

Also Bob has refrained from posting on head-fi due to the amount of abuse even though he posted an update here http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/13170#post_1339521 but soon got lost in the speed that thread moved at. I think somewhere in that post or a following post or 2 it was going to take about a month to get through them and that was 2 weeks and 4 days ago.

So it is us that need to make amends and ..."

Don't know if its of any use to you guys.

from that post : Everything else we had in build was pretty much done on time, Master, Vyrus V2, AD and Air.
where's the AD again...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back