TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 24, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #15,457 of 24,683
Apr 24, 2017 at 8:48 AM Post #15,458 of 24,683
Deleted [already covered]

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #15,459 of 24,683
Just going out there now!!
tongue.gif

Not so bad this time, but I think low definition might be better. Last time I planted myself on the video but didn't like that either!!!

Shows how old I am .......

This time they were clean, hence the "don't let them take over!". I like your videos they're clear and to the point, can understand you well (you speak clearly and the sound is good)

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #15,461 of 24,683
@BlueMango on the same boat as you mate, still waiting for my Master, haven't gotten any tracking number. It's been a long and frustrating journey. I'm generally pretty patient with things but it's not helping when they mention they've practically shipped out every Master.

Apr 24, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #15,463 of 24,683
This time they were clean, hence the "don't let them take over!". I like your videos they're clear and to the point, can understand you well (you speak clearly and the sound is good)

Thanks Annokill.l. It's just an experiment for my Audio site. Just trying to offer the members there a little more interest; even if it's just to have a laugh at me!!

I actually don't like the sound of my voice at all and to me, it sounds very 'lower class' English.

Just giving people a chance to see what they look like, so nothing big there. Might try more in depth later when I get a bit more confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back