TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 22, 2017 at 1:48 PM Post #15,331 of 24,683
I really don't like it when companies make proprietary devices. It's really a dick move on the part of a company. It's nothing but a money grab and an inconvenience to the customer. To be honest, I don't want to get all philosophical and idealistic, as this is not the place, but it would be nicer if the world was more communal and not so competitive and cut throat. 

agreed. heck I'd be happy if all manufacturers could agree to put inline controls on the same cable. right or left, pick one and stick with it.
speaking of... has Bob ever said anything about a cable with controls for the new system, or is the Icarus I going to be that solution?

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:49 PM Post #15,332 of 24,683
vsGW8.jpg

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #15,338 of 24,683
  That's... okay. I thought I saw them on their facebook answer someone saying that they come with proprietary cables. Maybe I was seeing them talk about the master 4. 

I replaced the old master 4 cables with some great 2 pin cables that don't come out every time I put them on 

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #15,341 of 24,683
  I replaced the old master 4 cables with some great 2 pin cables that don't come out every time I put them on 

I pushed between the pins lightly with a pen to make them wider and haven't had a connection problem since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back