TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 20, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #14,986 of 24,683
My Phantom Airs have just been delivered this morning in the UK. Here is a pic next to my original Trinity Vyrus earphones

Build quality seems very good, charging them up now, fingers crossed they are worth the wait!

Congrats. Bob posted on Kickstarter that the delay was worth the wait because they were more features/better technology or something.
Is there anything on the packaging that tells us what that is?

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #14,987 of 24,683
You know what? I haven't even opened them yet!!

I kind of lost my mojo!!!! :wink:

I need to be a bit more positive before listening or placebo might wreck them for me. After looking at build quality of the two I had previously, I just don't want to look now!!!!

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:32 AM Post #14,991 of 24,683
You know what? I haven't even opened them yet!!

I kind of lost my mojo!!!! :wink:

I need to be a bit more positive before listening or placebo might wreck them for me. After looking at build quality of the two I had previously, I just don't want to look now!!!!

Mate,cld you pls tell whats printed abt drivers in the tech spec fron the box?.......

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:43 AM Post #14,993 of 24,683
Congrats. Bob posted on Kickstarter that the delay was worth the wait because they were more features/better technology or something.
Is there anything on the packaging that tells us what that is?

The box for the Airs does not have any specs listed, just the Trinity logo on the top and the website address on the bottom.

There are quite a few filters and eartips supplied although unfortunately no description of what the different filter effects are. There is also a micro USB cable.

The manual seems like it might have been a bit rushed or possibly just a standard one from the generic parts for the Bluetooth features because it has some broken English and bad grammar and it doesn't have any Trinity branding.

The sound quality in my short play seems very good so I'm happy with that. The volume of the voice prompts (for powering on/off, pairing) is set a bit too high and unfortunately it does not seem like this is controlled by the volume of the input source.

There is an LED indicator light on the storage box that indicates the charging state of the built-in battery but there doesn't seem to be any indication of the actual earpiece charging status when they are in the box. The LED on the left earpiece indicates charge level when in use according to the manual.

Overall I'm pretty happy with them, I wish they had managed to get a volume control implemented on the earpieces but maybe there will be a future updated version. Only time will tell how well these stay in while exercising and what the real world battery life is.

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:58 AM Post #14,995 of 24,683
Anyone UK members lucky enough to land a Hunter yet in today's shipping blitz?

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #14,998 of 24,683
The box for the Airs does not have any specs listed, just the Trinity logo on the top and the website address on the bottom.

There are quite a few filters and eartips supplied although unfortunately no description of what the different filter effects are. There is also a micro USB cable.

The manual seems like it might have been a bit rushed or possibly just a standard one from the generic parts for the Bluetooth features because it has some broken English and bad grammar and it doesn't have any Trinity branding.

The sound quality in my short play seems very good so I'm happy with that. The volume of the voice prompts (for powering on/off, pairing) is set a bit too high and unfortunately it does not seem like this is controlled by the volume of the input source.

There is an LED indicator light on the storage box that indicates the charging state of the built-in battery but there doesn't seem to be any indication of the actual earpiece charging status when they are in the box. The LED on the left earpiece indicates charge level when in use according to the manual.

Overall I'm pretty happy with them, I wish they had managed to get a volume control implemented on the earpieces but maybe there will be a future updated version. Only time will tell how well these stay in while exercising and what the real world battery life is.

Are you getting any BT connectivity issues between the earpieces and/or your phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back