TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 20, 2017 at 5:27 AM Post #14,957 of 24,683
They seem really controlled. To the point where I think they need amplification to really shine.

Im with you there. My Sony DAP doesn't have the guts to drive them properly without having the volume practically maxed out. I haven't tried the iPhone as I've lost the adapter. Running through my amp though they sound crystal clear even at low volumes and now I've switched to the red filters they really do some of my more hectic electronic music justice.

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:29 AM Post #14,958 of 24,683
Hi all, just been notified of this thread mentioning us :D. Sorry, but we have just updated our website with up to date info from Trinity on the Hunter. We are currently unable to fulfil orders for this product at the moment! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

All the best

Phil

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:50 AM Post #14,960 of 24,683
Im with you there. My Sony DAP doesn't have the guts to drive them properly without having the volume practically maxed out. I haven't tried the iPhone as I've lost the adapter. Running through my amp though they sound crystal clear even at low volumes and now I've switched to the red filters they really do some of my more hectic electronic music justice.

The red do seem to be my goto filters at the minute. And I listen to mainly electro, trance, drum and bass when testing

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:04 AM Post #14,963 of 24,683
As you like a bit of DnB, see if you can find a copy of Dexcell's Under the Blue album, it sounds incredible through the masters with the rich bass and range of male and female vocals.

Well tbh for drum and bass I think I'm gonna hard pushed to beat the sound from my OG Atlas.

I find noisia - anomoly to be a great little test sample

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:12 AM Post #14,966 of 24,683
I find noisia - anomoly to be a great little test sample

Noisia's stuff must be good for testing, some of those tracks get messy quickly. I always liked the 16bit remix of Machine Gun when I wanted something to play loud. Savant is my go to for testing these days.

Have you got an amp to hook up to your player? It really does give the masters a boost.

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #14,967 of 24,683
Noisia's stuff must be good for testing, some of those tracks get messy quickly. I always liked the 16bit remix of Machine Gun when I wanted something to play loud. Savant is my go to for testing these days.

Have you got an amp to hook up to your player? It really does give the masters a boost.

I have no amp at the moment only using my 6s. But luckily Ive been looking into a cheap amp for around £100 but I'm still researching ATM due to my overall lack of knowledge I'm reading a lot of reviews. I mean due to source and iem quality up until. Ow Ive never really needed an amp.

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:26 AM Post #14,968 of 24,683
Glad, they finally started shipping stuff, and this time for real. So, people get their stuff if trinity ships the iems, even headfi members. I think we now have definitive proof that trinity didn't really ship gear before and was lying all the time into our faces, or let's say by phone and internet. Until Bob shows up and gives an honest explanation, I'm really pissed and disappointed.

Just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back