TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 20, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #15,006 of 24,683
I am glad people are getting their IEMs delivered I have had my Masters for 2 weeks and was starting to feel guilty about listening to them,        I was so sad coming on here and mentioning just how good they are lol
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:12 AM Post #15,008 of 24,683
Just contacted Audiosanctuary. Apparently they are going to be custom made to order from trinityaudio to their store. I was told that I would be getting the earphones, but they told me that I could take my money back until the order comes in, because the guy said something about it would be earning interest in my account if I had it in there until they were ready for me to pay for it. I'm not quite sure what that's all about, but I didn't have much time to ponder the question much more because the guy, as polite and helpful as he was, seemed a bit rushed and I didn't want to keep someone whose busy from their job. 

So that's a bit strange. I sort of feel curious as to how this whole thing will play out, and I suppose that I'm in the same boat as all the people waiting for their orders now. I sort of question whether or not I will actually get the earphones but I'm gonna leave my money with them and just hope that they will eventually get to me.

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #15,009 of 24,683
  Just contacted Audiosanctuary. Apparently they are going to be custom made to order from trinityaudio to their store. I was told that I would be getting the earphones, but they told me that I could take my money back until the order comes in, because the guy said something about it would be earning interest in my account if I had it in there until they were ready for me to pay for it. I'm not quite sure what that's all about, but I didn't have much time to ponder the question much more because the guy, as polite and helpful as he was, seemed a bit rushed and I didn't want to keep someone whose busy from their job. 

So that's a bit strange. I sort of feel curious as to how this whole thing will play out, and I suppose that I'm in the same boat as all the people waiting for their orders now. I sort of question whether or not I will actually get the earphones but I'm gonna leave my money with them and just hope that they will eventually get to me.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/14955#post_13438681

According to this post (And other information written in the post), I wouldn't hold my breath... They seemed to have jumped the gun in announcing the product availability and they seem unsure they'll be able to even get some of the items back.

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #15,010 of 24,683

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/14955#post_13438681

According to this post (And other information written in the post), I wouldn't hold my breath... They seemed to have jumped the gun in announcing the product availability and they seem unsure they'll be able to even get some of the items back.

Well, I guess I should message them and say that I'll hang onto my money while they put it on hold.

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #15,011 of 24,683
He did say he wouldn't be able to fulfill orders at the moment. He said on the phone he would be able to get them to me eventually. I still have hope. Fingers crossed!

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:37 AM Post #15,012 of 24,683
It's not wild accusations, it's a completely logical deduction of the whole situation.

Did you read the post you are commenting on? Some of us received and posted about the Masters and The Vyrus2 a fortnight ago, we were lucky admittedly. But the original poster alleged that nothing had been sent out until now, he has withdrawn that allegation; as it was not factually correct. Therefore, I struggle to see how it is "a completely logical deduction of the whole situation".

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #15,014 of 24,683
I am glad people are getting their IEMs delivered I have had my Masters for 2 weeks and was starting to feel guilty about listening to them,        I was so sad coming on here and mentioning just how good they are lol:p :p :p

Had mine too for about 2 weeks and glad others are getting there iems and appreciating them as much as i was :grinning: and why i was screaming hold on ! .

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #15,015 of 24,683
Are you getting any BT connectivity issues between the earpieces and/or your phone

Not in the short amount of time I tried them for.

Scratch what I said about no charging indicator on the earpieces, just figured out that there is a button inside the case that seems like it needs to be pressed to start the charging process, the red LEDs in both earpieces light up while they are charging and can be seen through the lid of the box while closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back