TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #14,866 of 24,683
Nope, nothing. According to those comments a few posts before yours it is once again "next week". Just like last week. And the week before that. And the week before that.

Not strictly true - check the Instagram photo of the boxes in bags. First poster asks about PM6 and Bob responds saying "masses of everything" so some are indeed being shipped.

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:12 PM Post #14,869 of 24,683
  I would like to share my experience so far with Trinity Audio and Bob in particular. I ordered the Icarus iii and the Vyrus V2 as 2 separate orders on March 26th. I got an update on March 28th that the Vyrus had shipped and my shopify page showed that there was a new line with 'Royal Mail Tracking Number: none'. There was no option for Express or Tracked shipping to Canada. I showed Bob a screen shot of the page and he said that it meant that my order had shipped.

Fast forward to last week and I hadn't received my package, going into the long weekend I asked him if I should file a service ticket with Canada Post or Royal Mail. He said to wait until Tuesday as Monday was a holiday here. Nothing showed up yesterday and I spoke with him again. He then said it was definitely taking too long and that he would rectify it. I got a notification from DHL today showing a tracking number to my address via DHL express scheduled to be here Friday. He did not charge me for this second set of IEMs and told me we would work it all out if and when the first order arrived.

I do understand peoples frustrations over the PM6 and the Hunters but I do believe they still value customer service and have shown me that with timely replies and courteous actions. I am still happy to have my Icarus iii on order and I hope someone cancels their Phantom AIR so I can get a set of those in my ears.

Good news for you. :) I can't swing DHL unless they modify my ordering address... I'm shipping this to a Canada Post PO box so they don't leave it on my doorstep. :\ Oh well, I'll be patient.

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #14,873 of 24,683
  I would like to share my experience so far with Trinity Audio and Bob in particular. I ordered the Icarus iii and the Vyrus V2 as 2 separate orders on March 26th. I got an update on March 28th that the Vyrus had shipped and my shopify page showed that there was a new line with 'Royal Mail Tracking Number: none'. There was no option for Express or Tracked shipping to Canada. I showed Bob a screen shot of the page and he said that it meant that my order had shipped.

Fast forward to last week and I hadn't received my package, going into the long weekend I asked him if I should file a service ticket with Canada Post or Royal Mail. He said to wait until Tuesday as Monday was a holiday here. Nothing showed up yesterday and I spoke with him again. He then said it was definitely taking too long and that he would rectify it. I got a notification from DHL today showing a tracking number to my address via DHL express scheduled to be here Friday. He did not charge me for this second set of IEMs and told me we would work it all out if and when the first order arrived.

I do understand peoples frustrations over the PM6 and the Hunters but I do believe they still value customer service and have shown me that with timely replies and courteous actions. I am still happy to have my Icarus iii on order and I hope someone cancels their Phantom AIR so I can get a set of those in my ears.

I'm really glad it got resolved. It seems like Trinity has many issues with their "shipping guys" for some reason, or possibly they never shipped anything on the 28. From my experience it doesn't take that long. 2 weeks tops and even that is a stretch.
Sorry if I sound cynical but more than just a few members here were told before their stuff was shipped after contacting Jake but  later found out that nothing was shipped and "it will be shipped this week and next week".

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #14,875 of 24,683
Well with all due respect if your gonna disbelieve everything what's the point of asking the question?

i completely understand your thought, but at this point for many it's all about being conditioned to being very weary of believing things that bob says and immediately seeing the vagueness of his words.
also, do you know if @ocrynox is the same person who asked the question on IG?  seems he was just commenting on the reply, not necessarily to his own question...

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #14,878 of 24,683
  i completely understand your thought, but at this point for many it's all about being conditioned to being very weary of believing things that bob says and immediately seeing the vagueness of his words.
also, do you know if @ocrynox is the same person who asked the question on IG?  seems he was just commenting on the reply, not necessarily to his own question...

I've only commented on IG once, which was a month ago, there wasn't any replies.

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #14,880 of 24,683
also, do you know if @ocrynox
is the same person who asked the question on IG?  seems he was just commenting on the reply, not necessarily to his own question...

No but he asked the question in this thread a few posts back. Not trying to be contrary here, I do understand people are frustrated but it seems like a lot of the negativity in this thread stems from stuff like this.

The point is that there ARE IEMs being sent out, there is photographic evidence, which should surely be reassuring to everyone here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back