TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 14, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #14,311 of 24,683
Do you have the master??? If so how do they compare in size???

Unfortunately I don't.. I have the PM4 though, and they're pretty similar in size

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #14,312 of 24,683
The table in my living room, to be exact
regular_smile%20.gif

Looks like the longer nozzle is very good for large ear canals for deep insertion,than normal or smaller........and I guess the hi/super hi freq BA (even both dual BA?)mounted in the nozzle,so the length.

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #14,316 of 24,683
  Just got my Vyrus! Ordered the Vyrus last Friday (express shipping), cancelled the Atlas Delta on Wednesday(full refund) because I don't like the design and received the Vyrus today (Belgium). 

Thanks Bob & Jake.

Happy Easter everyone.

And yet here I am in the US still waiting for my Vyrus V2 to show up, even though I ordered more than a month before you did. So jealous
mad.gif

The table in my living room, to be exact
regular_smile%20.gif

So when did you order yours? Ordered in June, still waiting to see my heat-treated version, or my Air, maybe even both, show up. I don't think I'll see it before the end of next week at best
frown.gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #14,325 of 24,683
So, it's been almost a week since Bob told us that the Airs are on their way to Alabama...wouldn't that mean that someone locally in UK should have received them by now? Also, did they borrow a the slow boat from China to get them over here? I would imagine @Bobtrinity has some kind of tracking on that shipment. It would be good to know where it's at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back