TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 14, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #14,296 of 24,683
Where's that Hunter picture from?

The table in my living room, to be exact
regular_smile .gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #14,299 of 24,683
I can't really compare them to any high end iem's due to the fact that I've always been the guy that buys something cheap (I use them at the gym and wear them on my crotch rocket) with the expectations of throwing them away after a few months of use. I recently started getting serious about music again (back to making my own music) and thought that it might be time to invest in something nice. Oh, you asked about whether I listened to them through an amped source...no, just my LG V10 phone which has the "Hi-Fi DAC" function which made all of the iem's on display sound nice and loud.
I'm not really one for the terminology on here but I can tell you that as far as sound goes I listen mainly to heavy stuff, like Korn, Sevendust, older 80's metal like Queensryche, Lynch Mob, Dokken etc and after going through the tuning filters I settled on the red ones. Perfect amount of bass, clear mids all while allowing vocals to shine through seamlessly. Zero distortion even at the highest volume on my loud ass phone.
The fit on all three are very comfortable as well. Once I threw a pair of large Kombi Tips on them (which was done by the sweet young lady at the booth) and stuck them in my ears I immediately noticed how all of the crowd noise outside of my head almost disapeared.
After listening to all three I was immediately a fan of the brand. If I could choose only one Trinity iem that was there that day I'd go with the Icarus III. Those reminded me of the last time I stood in a recording studio and after taking a few minutes to walk around the room finding that "sweet spot" where you want to stand and NOT move away from because the sound was just that good. And I could wear those things all day long. So lightweight and comfortable and let's not forget the finish....they're almost like jewelry.

Do you have some Trinity pictures from that event to share?
Thanks,

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #14,300 of 24,683

You can still apply the code, so...

eh, are you sure? Is that the one where you can buy them for.. was it £75? It's still active?
Note that using expired codes still lets you place the order; it just gets cancelled and refunded once they realise lol.
Hence why I'm curious/hopeful
redface.gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #14,301 of 24,683

eh, are you sure? Is that the one where you can buy them for.. was it £75? It's still active?
Note that using expired codes still lets you place the order; it just gets cancelled and refunded once they realise lol.
redface.gif

Like yes. The blog on the site is written a new code and the end date there seems to be no

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #14,304 of 24,683

redface.gif

Apr 9th it was still active, for sure. Order fulfilled successfully.

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #14,305 of 24,683
Wow! Not criticizing at all but they lookbig!
Finish looks good, although the pic isn't great - heavy as they look?
Sadly my cauliflowered ears ain't having none of that.
frown.gif

I don't really feel they're that big.. not like the original JH Roxanne or anything lol..
Wearing them now, they feel comfortable and not heavy. I reckon investing in an especially slim and light cable would help if you're worried about that
regular_smile .gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #14,306 of 24,683
I don't really feel they're that big.. not like the original JH Roxanne or anything lol..
Wearing them now, they feel comfortable and not heavy. I reckon investing in an especially slim and light cable would help if you're worried about that
regular_smile%20.gif

Nozzles look long, don't suppose you'd be amenable to a pic of them in your ears..:wink: Fit into the concha or stick out further?
(Finish looks very nice!)

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #14,307 of 24,683
Nozzles look long, don't suppose you'd be amenable to a pic of them in your ears..
wink.gif
Fit into the concha or stick out further?
(Finish looks very nice!)

I actually went to take a picture in the bathroom mirror just now, then realised there was underwear hanging up on the back of the door (not mine)
redface.gif
etysmile.gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:46 AM Post #14,310 of 24,683
Do you have the master??? If so how do they compare in size???

there was a pic of most of the iem's next to each other for comparison if someone wants to try to dig it up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back