TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 13, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #14,236 of 24,683
Let's not stoop to become hunters of our fellow members. 

Let's all just take a private moment of minutes to take a breather

Just let the steam air out a little and let's get back to some good ole' constructive criticism, shall we. 
ph34r.gif

Apr 13, 2017 at 11:12 PM Post #14,237 of 24,683

I think Bob meant any head-fi member hasn't received Hunter/PM6 "coincidentally" so by next shipping most of people here should get them.

Someone here with order # 2 from KS also hasn't received anything. Coincidence?  Hmm maybe. 
Out of all Head-Fi members around here we so far have less than 5 members who received their Masters, none got their Hunters, PM6 and Air, unless they are so busy that they didn't post any updates.  Cables and earphones in stock were shipped same day so l don't know what to think anymore. 

Apr 13, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #14,238 of 24,683
Let's not stoop to become hunters of our fellow members. 

Let's all just take a private moment of minutes to take a breather

Just let the steam air out a little and let's get back to some good ole' constructive criticism, shall we. :ph34r:

LOL.. Indeed, whilst waiting for Phantoms to appear. :wink:

Apr 13, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #14,241 of 24,683

Someone here with order # 2 from KS also hasn't received anything. Coincidence?  Hmm maybe. 
Out of all Head-Fi members around here we so far have less than 5 members who received their Masters, none got their Hunters, PM6 and Air, unless they are so busy that they didn't post any updates.  Cables and earphones in stock were shipped same day so l don't know what to think anymore. 

Well, the fact they're refunding quickly and without question does help to tide over until delivery though. If they ran out of cash, they wouldn't bother to do this I think.

Apr 13, 2017 at 11:56 PM Post #14,243 of 24,683

Well, the fact they're refunding quickly and without question does help to tide over until delivery though. If they ran out of cash, they wouldn't bother to do this I think.

I never suggested they ran out of cash nor the company is going belly up. It's just too bad this is how things turned out. Customers are losing faith and cancelling, which something that could have been avoided.
As l said before, it's a very competitive market, there are a lot of good companies out there with awesome customer service and products. Trinity earned their reputation and were known for good customer service and it's just sad that at this point people are still waiting. 

I hope everyone here gets their order in the next week or so. 

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:06 AM Post #14,244 of 24,683

I never suggested they ran out of cash nor the company is going belly up. It's just too bad this is how things turned out. Customers are losing faith and cancelling, which something that could have been avoided.
As l said before, it's a very competitive market, there are a lot of good companies out there with awesome customer service and products. Trinity earned their reputation and were known for good customer service and it's just sad that at this point people are still waiting. 

I hope everyone here gets their order in the next week or so. 

Never insinuated that you did, just swung another perspective. :) And I doubt with the state of things they could have avoided backlash... They could have avoided SOME backlash though.

Still stoked to get my items.

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #14,245 of 24,683
Wanna know a pro tip that can help you manage your anger and frustrations?

Quit complaining so much, and if you're already dead set on getting you refund, then just do it, no need to announce it to the world, especially those chronic culprits who keep going at it every single day. You get your money back, unsubscribe from the thread, and move on. Simple? Yes, now go on and get it done.

If you decide to stick to your orders, then good for you, you'll learn how to appreciate patience and you'll also have a nice new toy to play with. Simple? Yes, too.

I really can't believe this thread has devolved into utter ****. Jeez.

I wouldn't cancel a pre order after listening first hand to three of Trinity's models at CanJam this past weekend. V2, Master and the best one in my opinion...the Icarus III. Just step away from this thread, have a beer and relax. You'll be VERY glad when you get your goodies.

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:26 AM Post #14,246 of 24,683
I wouldn't cancel a pre order after listening first hand to three of Trinity's models at CanJam this past weekend. V2, Master and the best one in my opinion...the Icarus III. Just step away from this thread, have a beer and relax. You'll be VERY glad when you get your goodies.

This is the only thing from keeping me from giving up.  Majority of people who have actually received their IEMs have positive things to say regarding build and sound.  Unfortunately there isn't one person who has reviewed he retail version of the PM6s.

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #14,247 of 24,683
This is the only thing from keeping me from giving up.  Majority of people who have actually received their IEMs have positive things to say regarding build and sound.  Unfortunately there isn't one person who has reviewed he retail version of the PM6s.

Well, my advice is still to have patience and try to find something else to occupy your time with. Those three iem's that I mentioned were amazing, especially the build quality. That along with the dozen tuning filters that come with each pair make it, in my opinion, a no-brainer when it comes to waiting a little while longer to get them.

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:34 AM Post #14,248 of 24,683

Ah, the nagging feeling returns..:wink:
Very interested to hear your impressions, especially since you favour the Icarus which is the model of most interest to me.. Any comparisons with known IEMs, any wisdom to impart on the "emotional" sound - is it still detailed, and rich etc.
Any pointers greatly appreciated. :)

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:37 AM Post #14,249 of 24,683
Well, my advice is still to have patience and try to find something else to occupy your time with. Those three iem's that I mentioned were amazing, especially the build quality. That along with the dozen tuning filters that come with each pair make it, in my opinion, a no-brainer when it comes to waiting a little while longer to get them.

come on; follow up with some more detail if you're gonna make cryptic remarks like that.

Apr 14, 2017 at 1:03 AM Post #14,250 of 24,683
Key point for those defending them with the discount argument.

Trinity sets MSRP and only (or for the most part) sells @ a discount. The discounted price (20% minimum with the headfi coupon, and potentially more via social media, etc) is the real MSRP. Once the run is sold out, they move on to a new product -- rarely ever selling anything @ MSRP.

I've been trying to be a customer for over a year now. It drives me nuts that so many people haven't caught on to this.
Perfect explanation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back