TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 12, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #14,086 of 24,683
Still don't know what you are referring to. Anyways I'm glad people are getting their IEM's finally.

I think there may be a language issue here.  I got what you were saying, sarcastically/jokingly saying that since people cancelled, there's going to be extra available for purchase.

I think there may be others in this thread where English is their second language and your post may have been understood differently.

Apr 12, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #14,087 of 24,683
I think there may be a language issue here.  I got what you were saying, sarcastically/jokingly saying that since people cancelled, there's going to be extra available for purchase.

I think there may be others in this thread where English is their second language and your post may have been understood differently.

Maybe. Who knows go figure. But I am serious I am going to order the Hunter since people stated they cancelled their order.

Apr 13, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #14,091 of 24,683
Anyone here from south east asia got their shipping notification of masters? I almost forgot that I have ordered masters since I don't visit this thread anymore lol.

I don't think so. I'm from Singapore and I got the Hyperion within 8 days of ordering (on the 4th Apr). I wonder why we haven't received the Airs yet since they were supposed to have shipped out in late March? 

Apr 13, 2017 at 1:29 AM Post #14,093 of 24,683

Guh.... it's ok. They will get here eventually.* Guaranteed! **

*Subject to change
**Guarantee is only symbolic of enthusiasm 

BWAHAHAHAHAAH. Good lord.
I'm not surprised by this. I really should have read 2-300 pages of this thread before placing an order with Trinity...

Jesus, between the two fellas consistently contradicting each other, blatant lying about manufacturing and delivery dates and shipping, and now apparently a tenuous grasp of the meaning of the word "Guaranteed". Seriously, you can't change ad copy after you've sold the product. First the Balanced cable disappears and now the April "guarantee" gets pushed back without so much as an email or explanation.

Apr 13, 2017 at 4:53 AM Post #14,096 of 24,683

BWAHAHAHAHAAH. Good lord.
I'm not surprised by this. I really should have read 2-300 pages of this thread before placing an order with Trinity...

Jesus, between the two fellas consistently contradicting each other, blatant lying about manufacturing and delivery dates and shipping, and now apparently a tenuous grasp of the meaning of the word "Guaranteed". Seriously, you can't change ad copy after you've sold the product. First the Balanced cable disappears and now the April "guarantee" gets pushed back without so much as an email or explanation.

​What's another broken promise between friends, eh?
wink.gif

I think at this point the only guarantees when it comes to Trinity is that nothing is guaranteed and everything is subject to change at their whim.  The only certainties are that a) they have taken your money, and, b) you are in for a rollercoaster ride.

Things just seem to go from the sublime  ridiculous to the (more) ridiculous.

Apr 13, 2017 at 5:29 AM Post #14,097 of 24,683
Here is goes, guaranteed delivery march means may. This is a serious blow honestly ....  I am truly looking forward to these IEM, but I am in little mood to wait till the summer for delivery especially after the amazing experience with PA. 
Either things start to pop out in a very few weeks, or I will join ithers and ask a full refund for the 4 IEM and the DAC (shipping).

Apr 13, 2017 at 7:01 AM Post #14,100 of 24,683
Hello everyone here! I am new to the forum, although I was reading this threads for a long while now, but I haven't seen any need to register, just have put these threads into bookmarks
biggrin.gif

I decided to share my story with Trinity too. I have purchased the Atlas Deltas at November 13, I don't remember already, but, I guess the shipping was scheduled to the late December or something. So, I actually feel really sorry, that I haven't made any screenshots of the product page, because the story with all that was just the same as it is with Icarus III now. Unfortunately, I can't add scrennshots of the emails with Jake, but as they were changing the shipping dates, I was always contacting them, and they were like: "This is the final date, guaranteed! We wont put it even further!"

So, after almost 6 months of waiting I decided to cancel my order, but Jake said me to wait, so they can check, if they haven't already shipped my IEMs, and guess what? They "have shipped them"! And the shipping date was stated the 16th of March, just they day I have contacted them. But I only got an email confirmation on March 22nd. And as you can count, it's  been 17 working days after the 22nd, and even more since the stated date of shipment. Still have nothing
frown.gif
And I already don't even count on that.

Now I have requested the refund again, because if they even shipped those, they may be lost. Parcel never come so long to my country from the UK. Now they said, that they will check where my parcel is... So they have the tracking number though. So I've placed the ultimatum there - they provide me some proof, that they have shipped my Deltas, or I get my money back. Sad.

By the way, maybe some one can recommend me some coll hybrid IEMs for my FiiO X5-III DAP? Something for +/- 80 euros. I was looking into the 1MORE triple driver hybrids, but haven't actually found something more. Only the 2nd gen ex1 from FiiO (Dunu actually), but these have only dynamic drivers in them...

Still, if something will actually change and I will receive this Deltas, I will inform you guys ASAP. I will also write, if I will get my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back