TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 6, 2017 at 8:10 AM Post #13,562 of 24,683

Masters arrived un U.K.
They look fantastic, haven't really had a chance to listen to them yet, lots of filters, lots of tips. How do I get a balanced cable for these?
Still waiting for my Atlas Delta to arrive but these will keep me busy for a while

It's great that Masters are starting to arrive.

I can confirm order # has no correlation to delivery as I am #53XX ordered 19th DEC and Jake has confirmed my order will be shipped by next week.

Did your Masters not come with a balanced cable? I am sure they were originally advertised as coming with both 3.5mm TRS & 2.5mm TRRS cables for use with both unbalanced & balance devices. 

@Bobtrinity Can you please confirm if the Masters no longer come with a balanced cable as standard

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:43 AM Post #13,565 of 24,683
  The equation is quite simple: 

Not all buyers from $Trinity-IEM are reading head-fi.
Not all of those, that are reading head-fi, are contributing by writing.

So it is only safe to say that none of the people that have ordered an IEM and are contributing to these threads have received an IEM.
It is beyond me how one could imply from these facts, that neither Master 6 nor Hunter have been shipped. 

No, not all buyers are on here, but the fact that there are 3 people from Asia on this thread that have been confirmed by Jake that theirs have not shipped tells me something...

I cant' say for sure, but no pictures of full accessory, no notification, and what I have mentioned above suggests me that they haven't shipped. You have a right to think however you think, but this is just my guess. I hope its not the case, but I think its likely. I don't mind it though, just sharing my opinion.

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #13,566 of 24,683
Got my Masters today - stunning looking package all round. Anyone got a key to the filters that come with them - the guide supplied doesn't match. I'm looking for one that dials down the treble a touch without messing with anything else.

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #13,567 of 24,683
I know what these do they are the same as PM4 filters

but what about these, any ideas?

There is nothing in the little booklet about blue or green filters
biggrin.gif
and life's too short to test them all lol

Apr 6, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #13,574 of 24,683
  Bob said you were supposed to get a case with the Masters, I'd contact Trinity.

*EDIT* Here is Bob's post about it -----> CLICKY

Masters should also come with Spinfits according to the website, so looks like they were missed too. Knowing first hand how amazing Jake and the team are I am sure if you email him they will get it sorted very quickly.

I really want to know the situation with the 2.5mm TRRS cable! It was a big selling point for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back