TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 3, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #10,036 of 24,683
It works for anyone and lets you buy the Master for £60 (not sure about dollars).

Technically I think it is for existing trinity customers only which is probably why people aren't posting it on the forum so obviously! Not sure why one was unique and the other not, to keep it in the existing customer base the unique one would have been sufficient - so maybe it is 'for all' to use?

There are other codes which are not redundant though, the standard head-fi discount for other products, the special air backers (kickstarter) discount at 30% for example.

Before anyone asks, this 'master' deal is so great that codes don't stack and you can't use loyalty points either (I asked).

Jan 3, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #10,037 of 24,683
Technically I think it is for existing trinity customers only which is probably why people aren't posting it on the forum so obviously! Not sure why one was unique and the other not, to keep it in the existing customer base the unique one would have been sufficient - so maybe it is 'for all' to use?

There are other codes which are not redundant though, the standard head-fi discount for other products, the special air backers (kickstarter) discount at 30% for example.

Before anyone asks, this 'master' deal is so great that codes don't stack and you can't use loyalty points either (I asked).

Good points all. Hope I haven't inadvertantly let the proverbial cat out of the bag!
redface.gif

Was just trying to help. Please don't ban me. Or, even worse, revoke my discount
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 3, 2017 at 6:50 PM Post #10,040 of 24,683
Having a hard time bringing myself to spend another 60 quid on another unheard/untested IEM. I've already been underwhelmed by the PM4, and am nervous about the Air based on the problems people are reporting with the BT Lanyard. Now I'm being promised a "Better" headphone that's "Learned" from the "mistakes" of the PM4 for only sixty pound sterling. 

Maybe if I can sell these PM4s then I'll be able to take advantage of the offer they keep emailing me about. But until then, as George Dubya Bush once said "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Jan 3, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #10,041 of 24,683
[quote="PL4Y3R]
Master uses dual coil dynamics with a dual BA driver, and is supposed to fix the problems that the master 4 had [/quote]

what problems did it have? I am too not sure why I need an upgrade to master price seems legit. for me the connector disconnects and still hum and electricity irritation on left iem even after replacement. The company factory has an employee that only works on left iems that glues wires to metal shell of iem. Cause same thing was on hyperion also left. Customer service is good these days you need customer experience. And for me I don't like emailing jake and asking for replacements especially when it already was replaced and same thing. on my job I can't give customer service cause when you replace me with another worker I don't have a job. So I need to give positive client customer experience to stay employed.

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:17 AM Post #10,044 of 24,683
I have two discount emails now. I don't own a PM4 but I am waiting for a PM6.

Am I correct in thinking that I could get a Master for 60 quid - Even though I'm not a PM4 owner/purchaser/pre-order(er)....?

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:32 AM Post #10,046 of 24,683

Am I correct in thinking that I could get a Master for 60 quid - Even though I'm not a PM4 owner/purchaser/pre-order(er)....?

Yes,you are correct. Moreover you can order as many as you wish, what is a bit surprising. Is it Master is so cheap to produce or Trinity is prepared to loose money?

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:41 AM Post #10,047 of 24,683

Hmm yea, I hope so...... Coz you got the email that has codes being customer of trinity already as you pre-ordered your PM6, but the email addreses pm4/vyrus/delta V II& sabre owner?s.....so why dont You apply the code and check for yourself.No need to buy/pay for the order.

Jan 4, 2017 at 5:28 AM Post #10,049 of 24,683
It's strange that nobody bothers to talk about the impression or how they like about their pm4 since the trade up thing. Everyone is enjoying the pm4 in their own comfort I guess?

Yep. Excellent IEM. At the moment going through  the playlist of
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrVinylObsessive

I think everything on that list sounds great with PM4.. 

If there is distortion   in PM 4 sound, it does not seem to cause  problems in decoding when  arriving to my eardrum.  Seem to have  very good detailing also on mids. In fact if this is what distortion (in sense  that earphonia and peter123 earlier described) sounds, I think I want all my earphones to have more of  it.. 

Jan 4, 2017 at 5:44 AM Post #10,050 of 24,683
It's strange that nobody bothers to talk about the impression or how they like about their pm4 since the trade up thing. Everyone is enjoying the pm4 in their own comfort I guess?

I have used mine everyday since I got them, I have had no problems with build or sound quality. I have used them with Cowon plenue D, Xduoo X3, Fiio X7 and my Denon amp and I can say they sound great but different with each source, they sound very good with the Fiio X7 but they really shine with the extra power from the Denon amp. The only problem is I can't make my mind up about which filter I prefer I have had long spells with gold dampened and gunmetal but now I am trying out silver dampened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back